32

Christina

"Dee youre literally buggin for no fuckin reason. If Lilly wants to go to the park, take her to the damn park." I say standing in my brothers doorway. "I'm tired, fuck off. Why can't you take her?" "Because she specifically asked for you. And watch your tone when you talk to me." "Oh but you can catch a tone with me?" he clicks his tongue, "Whatever. Get out so I can change to take her." he groaned. Getting up off his bed and walking towards his closet. I rolled my eyes, shutting the door as I walked away.

"Okay Lilly! Lets find you something to wear." I walk into my youngest siblings bedroom. "Los are you goin with?" I ask, "Mhm." He nods his head and jogged over to his closest next to his sisters. They both grabbed outfits and I gave them a thumbs up. They're only 9 but im trying my hardest to help them learn how to dress themselves. "Okay. Perfecto." I smile after fixing Lillys hair. I gave her a peck on her cheek, "Hermosa. Go let DeeDee know youre ready... tu tambien guapo. Corrale." They both ran to Dee's room and he walked out as they followed him to the front door.

"Wait on the side walk." I hear him tell them. "Aye wey. Yu tu?" He asks me. "What about me?" "What are you gonna do instead of be with us at the park?" "I'm gonna be here cleaning. Don't try to be smart with me. Now just shut up and go take the twins to the damn park." I sas. He looked at me for a bit before walking  away and slamming the front door. I took a deep breathe before walking to the living room to play some music on the tv to begin cleaning.

I was in my zone, cleaning into every depth of my house as I was interrupted due to my phone ringing. I walk back to the kitchen and pick up my phone, seeing it was Alejandro.

"Hello?" I answer.
"Why you aint been answerin my texts?" He says
"Oh shit my bad. I'm cleaning the house and haven't even touched my phone." I explain, putting my phone on speaker to while I slide down my notification center and see the several texts from Ale and from the girls.
"Oh shit ight. I was worried... and confused." He says with a chuckle. "Yo phone on mute? Or could you not hear from Kodak blastin in yo house?"
I laughed, "Yeah I just couldn't hear because of the music. Im sorry babe."
"You good love, i was just worried is all. I'll let you be baby. Love you."
"Love you too." I say before hanging up my phone.

I went right back to cleaning and decided to keep my phone on me so I respond to everyone.

+

"Hello love." I say with a smile on my face as I greet Alexis with a hug. "Wassam bitch." "Bitch. I was all proper and you ruined it." I smack my lips. "Shut up." She laughed. We sat in the living room, still with the music playing just lower. "Where is everyone?" She asked. "Dads still in the hospital and Dee took the twins to the park." I say. "Ooooh party at your house?" She says with a smirk. "Girl shut the fuck up." I laugh. "I don't know. They're so much to handle i honestly might ask my tia to watch them." I rub my head. "Girl you need a break. You've basically watched them your entire life." she put her hand on mine, "They'll understand. Don't feel bad about it." I nodded my head because she's right. There is nothing i have nothing to worry about. My family knows everything. They're all understanding with everything.

"Yeah Lexi, you're right. I'm gonna ask Jayda's mom for our tias number later." I sigh. "Oh babe dont be sad. Everything will get better. I promise." She says with a soft smile. "Im bein serious about that party here." She sat up and looked around. "Not a party party. Just something so we can drink and youre mind can get off everything. I would say just girls only but Aaliyah dont drink like that anddd ima most likely end up calling Fenix so maybe we should just call everyone up." She suggests. I nod. "Yeah im cool with that. We can go get drinks at Cherris down the street." I say. "Yay!" She squealed.

+

"Hey baby." Alejandro smiled and came up to kiss me. "Hey." I reply and kissed him back. "How you doin?" He asks, rubbing my arms up and down. "Mmm... not too shabby. I always feel better when your around." I smile while looking up at him. He kissed me and warapped his arms around my waist. "I love you so much." He said low, just to where i can hear him. "I love you so much more."