ثلاثة عشر

Christina Bonilla

"At times i dreamt i grew up in a perfect family. My mother would happy as ever that she married a perfect man of a husband. My father proud of the family he created. A smart, intelligent first daughter. A strong, hard working son and two younger children following in our footsteps.

My mother would be a housewife due to how successful of a job my father would have. She'd wake us up with breakfast ready and drive us to school then be the first parent to pick us all up. By the time my dad would come home dinner would be done and set, we'd eat like a normal family all at the dinner table talking about our day.

Occasionally we'd have 'family nights' and either play games or just watch movies. We'd go on real family vacations or road trips. We'd be the family everyone wish they were.

Instead i was born into a family where my mom doesn't give a fuck about us and only cared for drugs and my dad only cared about liquor. Instead i had to raise my self. I had to raise my siblings. I had to manage to at least save up some money so my parents could hopefully pay a bill. But end up just using it on drugs and alcohol so my siblings and i had to go to our neighbors to shower or to even brush our teeth.

I had to debate on whether if i should drop out of school or not so i could find a job where i can help with money. So my siblings could have clothes for school and my sister not wear my hand-me-downs.

Instead i had to know how it feels to raise my self and 3 other kids at 6 years old because my mother wasnt "ready" to be a mom so she'd just leave us. Causing my father to be depressed and leave us as well to be with his second love which was alcohol. I had to know how it feels to be 16 years old and answering the door and having two police men inform me that my mother died due to an overdose of god knows what kind of drug. I had to be 16 years old and help comfort my younger siblings because by the age of 12 i learned how to just ignore my feelings. And by 14 i hid those feelings by drinking or occasionally doing drugs just like my parents.

That is until now. When my dad says he wants to come here so we can leave that bullshit in Houston and live a new life in California but he's such a fucking addict him self that he cant let go of his love for liquor that he still goes out to bars and clubs to get shit face wasted and come home at god knows what time just to pass out on the floor, sometimes in his own vomit. Just for me and my Dee to take him to his room so Lilly and Carlos don't have to see him like that. I really do wonder why i had to be born into a fucked up family. Like honestly..." I cry to Alejandro.

When he noticed i was done ranting he pulled me into a hug. A hug where i felt so much comfort. He is helping me feel feelings again. He is helping me feel what i deserved to feel at the age i lost all these feelings.

"I've had those dreams to mamas. I've dreamt of a life where my father wasnt a drug lord and my mom working two jobs to help raise me while my dads away in jail. I know the pain you're feeling Christina. And i promise to help you never feel this pain anymore." He says sincerely. I pull away and look into his eyes, not caring how bad i look due to my crying. I notice he has tears at the brim of his waterline. "I promise to help you never feel pain. You can try and say you don't but i know deep inside you do. And i swear when i say im gonna help you not feel it anymore."

:::::
Alejandro Coranzas pov

"...And i swear when i say im gonna help you not feel it anymore." When those words left her mouth, i felt something ive never felt before.

A warm feeling grew inside. No girl has ever made me feel the way she makes me feel. All the girls i fucked with have just been some ran thru hoochie that only fucks me to get free weed, even though i still make them pay cause fuck do i look like.

But Christinas different. Christina isnt some ran thru hoe thats eventually gonna leave me for someone else in the crew. She's someone who means what she says.

"I don't give a fuck if we only been together for two months now. (yea yea im skippin some time LOL) When i say this i swear to you Christina i fuckin mean it." I start while having a hand rest on her cheek and the other on her lower back. "You got a nigga so sprung. I've never felt this way with a bitch- uh- i mean a girl." I choke. She just chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I meant girl... you really got a nigga fallin in love with you." I confess.

Her cheeks begin to grow a rosy pink and her lips slowly curved into a smile. She pulled a little close to me. Rubbing her nose on mine. A small smile formed on my face. Then she looked back into my eyes before kissing me softly.

"Youre such a softy Geesy." She giggled.

damn do i love that giggle

I smacked my lips and pretended to shove her away. Having her laugh hard. "I been told you. Im only soft around you." "It got me thinking you being hard is just all a front." She joked. "Aye nah chill. Ima hard ass nigga ight." I say which just ended up making her laugh.

+

I turned off my car before getting out to go into the gas station to pay for some gas. "Oh my. Is that the OhGeesy." I hear a female say behind me. I turned around with a confused look after handing the guy behind the counter a $50. Then i roll my eyes at the sight of one of my old hoes. "Fuck do you want?" I ask.

She looks taken back with how i confronted her. "Why you got such an attitude." She laughed, looking out the windows, seeing my car and seeing Christina in the passenger seat who was talking to Rob. "Ohh i see, you fuckin some new hoe huh?" "She aint no hoe so don't even try it. Now fuck out my face before i tell Tones you trynna fuck with me." Then she got close my face, being close to my height since she tall, probably like 5'7.

"Don't forget Geesy, you will never be able to get rid of me." I pushed her away from me and rolled my eyes then walked out the gas station to pump my gas.

••••
ive never done a guys pov but like when i had to turn my guy mode on it was kinda easy LMFAOOOO this is a benefit of having nothing but guy friends and dating ghetto boys if im being honest.

also i wanted to get a little bit more of Christinas life in here and show how much of a mother figure she is to her siblings

Fenixs song for MacP got me sad asl. Its so crazy that this happened.💔
I cant even imagine how his people, girl and the rest of shoreline are feeling. Frfr prayers to them.

vote⭐️, comment💭, follow👤
{word count: 1319}