تسعة عشر

Christina
same day

Around 2 hours later i was still stuck upstairs and i was starting to get real hungry. By the looks of hit, Fenix had no snacks in his room besides old empty water bottles and coke cans. So i decided to sneak out and go get me something to grub on. I crept out the room, down the hall and made it to the stairs. I heard a deeper voice talking to the boys and could see their shadows, 3 boys were sitting down and 4 were standing up. I slowly walked down and crouched down so i wouldnt be seen, but sadly my plan didn't work.

"Oh shit. Y'all gotta little shawty up in this joint." A tall, light brown skinned male said. He had a tapper fade and a bunch of gold all over him. My eyes widened and i felt my stomach twirl knowing i fucked up. Alejandro turned his neck, practically breaking it, and looked at me with wide eyes. "Christy go upstairs." He said. I nodded without hesitation and did as he told. "Nah, Christy what happened to Josceline? anywya, its ight. You can come chill wit us. Don't listen to this foo Geesy." I gulped down saliva and my stomach dropped at the sound of her name. Not knowing what to do i stayed frozen on the staircase, do i listen to my boyfriend whom i trust or listen to this tall skinny man who looks awfully terrifying for someone skinnier than gizmo. "Chill Jose. Ion want her 'round this shit." Alejandro said.

"Nah you chill nigga, we straight. Now come over here and chill wit us sweetheart." He snapped, scratching his stomach which caused his shirt to lift a little, showing the handle to his gun. I slowly trailed down the stairs to the living room, sitting right behind where Alejandro and Fenix were standing. "Damn. Got your bitch on a leash huh?" He chuckled. "She aint no bitch, nigga. Can you just count the fuckin stack?" Handro snapped. "Geesy you been gettin real fuckin bold, bold to the wrong one. You gon get it one day." Jose chuckled. "Aint no body gettin nuthin Jose." Fenix reasured. Jose gave him a look, then rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Ight so what y'all buyin?" He asked as he threw bricks of money into a black duffle bag. "Franky need 4 zips, Fenix need like 3 ounces of xo's and i need 20 bottles of 8 ounces." Alejandro said. "And for you?" Jose smirked at me. "She dont be doin this." Alejandro said, covering my view by moving over a little. "Mcht. Yea ight, i'll give you 5 ounces for her to sell. Dont worry, shits for free." Jose chuckled, looking at one of his friends to get exactly what Handro and he asked for.

After everything was handled and Jose and his posse left, Alejandro looked at me with a pretty mad, but worried look. "Why were you comin downstairs after i told you to stay upstairs?" Do you know how dumb im about to sound right now infront of these boys... very fucking dumb. "...I was hungry..." I said low. "Christina is you fuckin serious? You know the shit im bout to get into now all cause he fuckin saw you? All cause you was hungry? Oh my gosh Christina i literally told you to stay yo ass upstairs and you cant even fuckin listen!" He ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head. "...Im sorry.." "Sorry dont fuckin cut it Christina im in deep shit with this nigga now all because he saw you. Man fuck!" He yelled, kicking the couch. "Aye dawg dont get mad at Christy, how the fuck she posed to know?" Fenix jumped in, putting his hand on Alejandros chest. I felt tears forming in my eyes since i felt bad for what i did and causing Handro to get so upset. "Whatever nigga, come on Christina, im takin yo ass home." He snapped, grapping his keys off the little table next to the front door and swinging the front door open. "I dont wanna get in that car with you." I say as tears escaped from my eyes.

"Why? Fuck did i do?" He snapped. "How does he know Joscleine? Thought you never fucked with her?" "I said i never dated her." "So you fucked with her?" I say with my voice filled with attitude. Franky and Fenix stood still, watching back and forth between the two of us. "We were never anything Christy." "So how the fuck does he know her? She must of come around here when he was here." "Thats the fuckin past. Also nun of your fuckin business." "It is my fucking business because youre my boyfriend Alejandro! Why arent you answering my question? Shouldn't be so hard since y'all were nothing!" "Ight you wanna know so bad? She some groupie thats been passed around the whole crew and i might've hit it a couple times. But that was before me and you was serious." He confesses.

I felt hurt inside. Because he could've told me this before when i first asked about her. I wouldn't of been as mad as i am right now but the fact he kept it from really hurt. Many thoughts are going through my head right now and thinking of them too. "Fuck you Alejandro." I say and walked out of the house. "Christy can you fuckin chill. Get in the car." He calls. "I don't want to look at you right now Alejandro. I cant fucking believe you j-just leave me alone for a bit. Please." i turn to him with tears streaming down my face. He looked taken aback when he saw them, and a face of hurt appeared on his. "Baby, im sorry i didn't tell you before. For real. I just didn't think it was that big a deal." I rolled my eyes and smacked his hand off my arm, turning back around to begin walking to my house.

"Christina let me take you home!" He yelled. "I don't wanna be around you Alejandro." I say. I heard a cars ignition turn on and it begin to follow me, but once it came next to me i noticed it wasn't Alejandros, instead Frankys white impala. "Come on. You not fuckin walkin alone in this ghetto ass neighborhood." He said. I hesitated, but went ahead and got in. I curled my feet to my chest and laid my head on my knees. "They was never exclusive like y'all. He ain't ever cared about a female or even looked at a female the way he look at you." Franky says. I sighed, "I just dont understand why he couldn't of told me that when i first asked." "Because she ain't important. She just some ran through busted hoe. He knew that there aint no point in wasting breathe on her." I looked at him with tears still falling, "So did i over react?" "Mmm, nah. I see why you got so mad he did somewhat fuck up, but at the same time he didnt." He said. "Ugh." I groan, throwing my head back onto the seat. I figured i'd just call him later tonight, i knew he wasn't going out because we always spend time together now on fridays.

When we pulled up in front of my house it i thanked him and got out, seeing my siblings outside. "Where have you been?" Carlos sassed. "With Alejandro." I say. "Why were you crying?" DeAngelo asked. "I wasn't." I lie. "Dude, i seen you cry before. I know how you look after you do so." "I wasnt. And even if i was its not your business." I say then walked inside.

+

It was 10:30 at night and Alejandro hasn't texted and i havent either. Only because i was waiting to call him. Which im about to do. I walked outside to sit on the swing on my porch and pressed the call button on his contact. It rang twice before he finally picked up.

"...Hello?"

•••
see, double update😌 the paragraphs are long bc i typed this on my school tablet, then finished on my phone LMAOOO anyway im tiredt and might go to sleep finally

vote⭐️ , comment💭 , follow👤

{word count: 1389}