خمسة عشر

Christina
*small edit*

"Man we need to getcho ass in the studio." Fenix says after a little rhyme Alejandro just said. "Ian gon lie been makin some beats." Alejandro says. "Then what the fuck we waitin on! Lets do it." Fenix says. "What are y'all gonna rap about?" I ask. "Same shit we been rappin about." Alejandro says. "Wait, same shit you been rappin about? You rap? Why didn't you tell me?" I squeal. He shrugged, "Ion know. We lowkey about it right now." He says. "All the shit we been makin just jokes right now." Fenix says. "Let me hear something!"

Fenix pulled out his phone and started playing something. I hear Alejandros voice playing out the speakers and i couldnt help but smile, and laugh and the corny line hes repeating.

"I cant quit the fuckin flexin. Gotcho bitch up on my lap playin wit my necklace."

"All my ex's they still love me it dont even matter i forgot them bitches i pop me a ladder!" He sings and bobs his head. I laugh and cover my mouth. "You sound so cute! Only you rap?" "Nah, we all do. Well mainly me and Fenix right now." "Fenix! Play something!" I say. He nodded and played his song Diamonds. "This one new. I made this one like, shit. Yesterday." He chuckled.

We listened to a couple other their songs a little bit longer. "Y'all got anything to drink besides liquor?" I ask. Fenix shook his head, "I got some stuff in the fridge, but aye dont let no one else get nothin." "Awe, only im allowed." I smile. "You Geesys girl, all them groupies dont deserve nothin special." I felt butterflies in my stomach when he called me 'Geesys girl', i guess being with Alejandro is making me that bitch now. I walked upstairs alone since Alexis left and went straight to the kitchen, ignoring the fact that Flee is practically having sex with some girl on the couch.

I looked into the fridge and found some Minute Maid Fruit Punch. "Oh yes ma'am." I smile to my self, pulling it out. I looked around for a cup to pour it in. "Uhm, i dont think we're allowed to drink that." I hear behind me. I turn around seeing a tall girl with dark brown hair. I recognized her remembering shes in my physics class, she had the body of a goddess. One of the prettiest girls compared to the others. "Oh nah, Fenix said i could have some." I say. "You know Fenix?" She asks. I nod. "Oh. My bad i thought you were one of the other little girls, you must be that girl hes talking to." She says stepping closer, opening a cabinet and grabbing a cup to hand to me. "Oh no. Youre thinking of my friend Alexis, im here with Geesy." I say.

Her eyes widened and she raised her eyebrows, "With Geesy?" She asks, studying me more than she was before. I nod slowly, walking back to the fridge to put the juice up. "Yeah. Im his girlfriend." "I feel like ive never seen you before. You must be the new girl at Hollywood High!" She points. Ouch. "Yeah, we actually have physics together." "Oh my gosh, Cynthia right?" "Christina." I say. "Sorry, im so bad with names. Im Joscleine." She sticks her hand out, i shook it with my free hand. "He's probably wondering whats taking me so long. I should go." I say and go back downstairs.

+ 12:00 a.m.

Me and Alejandro were in his car on our way back to my house. The random conversation with that girl kept running through my head, i couldn't help but think about the way she was observing me and acting. I wanted to ask him if he knew but figured it was best not to.

"Do you know a girl named Joscleine?" I ask. Oops. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, then back to the rode. "Yeah. Shes some groupie Tones is fuckin with, well fucked with. Why? She tell you sum?" He says. "No. Is there something she should've told me?" "Nah. She just... be makin shit up." "Oh well no. She didn't tell me nothing. Just the way she reacted when i told her im your girl was suspicious thats all." "Aye, ion really want you talkin to her." He says. "Uhm... why?" "She a hoe. And be doin shit that i dont want you gettin into. You know, hoe shit." He says. "Is that all?" I ask. We pulled up in front my house and he parked the car.

He looked at me with a confused look. "Why are you acting weird?" "Im not acting weird." I move my body to face him. "Babe for real what the fuck did she tell you." "Nothing Handro! I already told you what she said." "Nah had to be somethin else. I know how she is Christy." "Babe. I told you everything she said." I pronounce clearly. "Christina im deadass about you fuckin with her." My eyes widened when he said my full name, "Okay Alejandro." I say low and cross my arms. He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. I gave him a quick peck then pulled away.

"I should go inside and make sure the kids are ready for school tomorrow." I say. "I'll pick you up." He says and i nod as a response, "Bye Alejandro. I had fun tonight with everyone." I say before getting out his car and shutting the door. He stayed parked, watching me walk up my driveway and into my house like he always does. I heard him drive away once i stepped in and i went to get ready for bed.

-
I got out the shower and went to my room, smiling at the texts from Alejandro.

I texted back saying that he didnt need to apologize and i needed to for even getting mad about him knowing her

I put on my lotion, moisturizer, deodorant and blowdried my hair before laying in bed to go to sleep

•••
when shoreline mafia can drop a single but not that album🙃🙃🙃🙃 like boooo stop playin w us !!!!
im so behind on my class work, this online shit is not the move😭 im fed up nd wanna go back to school school already. i miss that shitty lunch and annoying freshman

comment💭, vote⭐️, follow👤

{word count: 1075}