ستة

Christina Bonilla

I was drunk out of mind along with Alejandro. He had a hand around my waist to keep me up while we were chatting with Fenix and a drunk Alexis around his hip.

Then they get cut off by a gasp, "Y'all are matching!" Alexis squeals to me and Handro. "Oh my gosh go take a picture!" I look at Alejandros outfit and giggle. "Oh my gosh we do! Come on!" I say tugging his arm while trying to find the bathroom. I was giggling at the pose Handro did but i didnt mind one bit.

(their pose)

(their pose)

We walked back out and i got excited at the song that was playing, instantly making me have the urge to dance. "I love this song!" He laughed at my stupid dance move and shook his head. I was swaying my hips and sang the lyrics to Good At by Megan Thee Stallion

"I make these niggas toes curl like my baby hair, i get up on that drink and get to feelin on my self!"

I got closer to him, grinding on him to the beat. He bit his lip looking down on me. Then i faced my back to him and twerked on him. "Oh kay Christy!" Jayda screams as i was basically going in, shaking my ass better than anyone has ever done. Shit probably better then Megan Thee Stallion her self.

Nah im playin, no one better than her, but i was close.

I felt Alejandros hand rubbing up on me and i just laughed. I stood up straight laughing and a little out of breath. "Aye come 'ere wit me." Handro said guiding me to a group of guys. "Wassam Pove!" He yells dapping him up. I tried my best to stand up straight without his support but failed and had to quickly grip onto Handros shoulder. "Wassup G." "Aye you got anything on you?" "Shit xo's, dank, molly, xans, percs, whatever you need nigga i gotchu." This Pove man said. "Gimme two xo's and two mollys, i gotchu next time." Handro said dapping him up. Pove nodded and Handro guided me back to the table of drinks. "Here ma, take these when i say so." He hiccuped.

I looked at the pretty pink colored pill with a little dolphin on it and at the ugly plain white pill. "Its matching us!" I giggle, mesmerized by the pressed on dolphin. Handro laughed making me laugh more. He poured some 1800 into a cup and gave it to me as he swallowed the pink pill dry. After swallowing, i noticed him looking at me smiling. "This bitch gon hit. Now hurry take the other." He says. I looked at the other pill, a flashback hit from the first time i began getting involved with drugs, some hardcore but never did i try molly and i was excited to. I swallowed the pill dry and looked at a surprised Handro.

"This not my first time doing drugs baby." I laugh.

+

It was 3 in the morning and Alejandro and I were pretty much a mess. Constantly falling on people with out trying too, but just getting up and laughing hysterically about it. The feeling of the alcohol and pills in me were something i actually had never felt before and felt like i was falling in love with it. Alejandro fell on couch a that Fenix and Alexis were on, he then pulled me down having me sit on. I felt a little insecure with my size and all but the molly and xo didnt really let it get to me.
(play song)
Especially now since one of my favorite PartyNextDoor songs came on, Bout It. I slowly began grinding on Alejandro to the steady beat. Eventually his hands meeting back on my ass. "Yes!" Alexis yells slapping it. Making me, Alejandro, and Fenix laugh. You could tell we were on one, you could see it in our eyes. I was slowly grinding on him and he had his hands cupped around my hips making me move some more. Alejandro pulled me back to him so he could whisper in my ear.

"Come home with me baby." He said. I looked at him biting my lip and nodded. We snuck off and went outside. "You're not driving are you?" I laughed as we both stumble outside. "Nah homeboy got us." He slurs before calling for Rob and asking him to drop us off at Alejandros place.

"Thank youuu!" I laugh while stepping out of Robs car, he laughed and shook his had at how cross faded we were. Alejandro threw me over his shoulder and i laughed. When we got inside he walked straight down a hall and laid me on the bed.

He began trailing his finger from my outer thigh to my torso, then reaching my jawline. He grabbed it gently and looked me in my eyes, before leaning down and kissing me deeply. Out of all the guys ive kissed, which was only 4, this one felt extremely different. I tugged on his lose but tight curls making him moan, then he trailed his tongue down to my neck.

Everything felt so foreign and yet so nice... a little too nice. I wanted him so bad, and i knew it wasnt the drugs making me feel this way. i was getting heated a in certain spot that began to cry for him. I was softly moaning as he twirled his tongue around my nipple and then put it fully in his mouth. I dragged my hand down to his pants and could feel him.

Holy shit... hes fucking huge. Definitely fucking off molly and xos with him again.

I was rubbing him through his jeans but began to eagerly unbutton his jeans. He stood up straight and threw his sweater off, then his shirt. He got closer to me and fully took off the top i had on. He messaged my boobs as i got closer to his erection. I slowly rubbed up and down and he leaned his head back. Finally i slowly put my lips on his tip and he softly moaned. Then i got to doing my thing.

After a while he pushed me back and bent down to take off my tights, looking up at me with a smirk seeing i didnt have any underwear on. He placed his tongue on my clît and i moaned. He moved in circles and sucked on it here and there. I had my hands all in his tangled hair and moaning, not caring if anyone in the house heard, and he didnt seem to care. He trailed his tongue up my stomach, between my breast, and up my throat till he reached my lips again. I couldn't help but moan at his touch.

"I can't wait to beat that pussy up baby." He moaned since i was playing with him. I giggled and pulled him back in for another kiss.

Till i felt a big lump in my throat. I pushed him off me and moved my hands to my mouth. "You good mamas?" Alejandro asks with wide eyes. "Handro, wheres your bathroom?" I ask. He stood up straight and knew what was about to happen. He carried me to cover my exposed body and softly placed me infront of the toilet while holding my hair back and i let out all the alcohol from inside me.

Once i was done and he handed me a bottle of water so i could rinse my mouth out, i felt embarrassed. I had a hand covering my face and he rubbed my back, then pulled me into a hug. "You good ma?" I nodded my head and he softly pet my hair. I felt him pick me up again and carry me back to his room. He sat me on the bed and i sat there covering my body. He gave me a shirt he got out from his closet and some boxers, grabbing him self a new pair and then laid next to me.

"...Im sorry." I say as i faced him. "Yeen even got to apologize. Back at the party when i said i was going to the bathroom, i really went outside and threw up." I chuckled and he did too. "Plus, i wouldnt want to have sex with the state of mind you in. Thinkin about it, i feel like i was takin advantage of you." "No! Dont think that, believe me i wanted this as much as you did." I say. He cupped my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. Then i could feel my body shut down and i finally blacked out.

••••
waittt did y'all think i was gonna write smut already?!?!? bahahahaha nah not now. wait a lil longer

{word count: 1476}