خمسة

Christina Bonilla

It was finally friday. I dont know why i always get excited for the weekends, i just waste them anyway. My phone kept buzzing and i looked at it thinking it was my alarm.

[Plastics❣️: 20 messages]
[Instagram: 11 notifications]

I looked at the groupchat first seeing nothing but the girls making jokes and asking who needed a ride, the usual. I texted back saying i did and then checked my instagram notifications

[ale.jandro: mornin pretty thang]
[chrisstyy: mornin ugly]

For some reason, i began giggling at the message i sent. I forced my self out of bed and began getting ready for school.I finished getting ready early and went to eat a bowl of cereal. When i walked into the living room to get to the kitchen i saw my dad passed out on the floor. I sighed and tried my best to drag him to his room. The best i could do was have him laying half way on his bed. I knocked on my siblings door and they yelled letting me know they were up. My phone buzzed.

[ale.jandro: shutcho ass up]
[ale.jandro: lemme give you a ride?]
[chrisstyy: my hgs already gettin me/: ]
[ale.jandro: damn, i was trynna see ya cute self this fine mornin]
[chrisstyy: handro i got you in first😂]
[ale.jandro: so?]
[chrisstyy: lmfao goofy]

I finished my cereal as soon as Alexis got to my house. I walked out and hopped in the front seat. "Here play something, i like your taste." "Why thank ya thank ya." I say in a funny accent making her laugh. I chose Slide by H.E.R. ft. YG. I bobbed my head as we drove to pick up Aaliyah and Jayda.

+

I got to first period early since i had some work that i needed to finish, just to find out we were having another free day and could do whatever. Usually i'd be talking with Alejandro but i decided to put my earbuds in and listen to my music so i could somewhat focus. Sippin on Some Syrup by Three 6 Mafia played loud in my ears.

I didnt even realize i was singing along outloud. "Sip, sippin' on some sip'. Sippin on some sizzurp." I sing in while doing my work. "Sizzurp? Fuck is that?" the curly headed boy asks thats sits next to me. "Its a houston thing baby, you wont understand." I shrug and continue bobbing my head to the beat.

"Then help me understand." He smirks. I looked at him and felt butterflies in my stomach just staring at his smirk. "Handro, leave me alone i have to do this." I chuckle. " 'Sides, you know what syrup is you drink lean." "I aint eva heard anyone call its syrup." He says. "You dont listen to Three 6?" I say in disbelief. "I mean yeah but not that song." "Your whack." I shook my head and he just laughed. "Mane what lunch you got?" "First." "Sit with me then boo."

"Okay." I shrug "Wait deadass?" I chuckle, "yea." "But i thought i was ugly..." I look at him with a confused look till i remember my text from earlier. "Man you know i was playin." I laugh, then realized what i said. "Whatttt! Christina thinks im cute?" He teases. "Chill bro chill, i aint say all'at." He laughed and i did too.

+

Alejandro texted me to meet him at my locker so we could walk together to lunch. I smiled a cheesy smile at him and he looked at me weird. "You on one or sum?" I slapped his arm and he just laughed.

School lunch is trash, sadly. I miss the frito pies that my old school would give out. I grabbed the little box of chicken tenders and some fries, along with a sprite. Alejandro grabbed some chili cheese fries, sprite and a brownie. We payed for our food and went to sit down at the table he claims he always sits at. I texted Alexis telling her where i was sitting. I told Handro and his friends that she was going to be sitting with us.

Alejandro and his friends were cracking up stupid jokes and just saying funny things, making me and Alexis laugh. Sometimes she'd get lost in her own little world with Fenix though. "Fenix, ima need you to leave my baby girl alone, ight?" I say wrapping my arm around Alexis, she chuckled and pretended to kiss my cheek. "Aye aye aye, chill. Putcha lips away from my girl." Kato joked, causing Alejandro to give him a stern look. They went back to making jokes and having me laugh 20x harder than before.

+

"Man shorty, let me at least take you home." Alejandro basically begged as we walked out of 7th with Fenix next to me. Fenix laughed at Alejandro's begging. "Fine Handro, fine. But take me straight home, me and the girls are going to another party." I say. "Take us with you the fuck." Fenix smacked his lips. I looked up at him and laughed. I felt funny walking in between them. Me only being 5"3, Handro being 6'2 and Fenix being 6'3.

"Y'all are so annoying." I laugh. "Nah deadass im trynna get fucked up with ya again." "You didnt even get fucked up last time." He wrapped his somewhat meaty arm around my shoulders when he noticed guys looking at. I looked at Alejandro with furrowed eyebrows but shrugged it off. "Lemme go tell the girls im getting a ride from you." I say walking off real quick. "Hey baddies. Um, Alejandro is giving me a ride, bye." I say quickly jogging back to Handro.

"Hurry, lets go!" I squeal. He laughed and followed me into the crowed of others walking to there cars.

+

"I'll see you at that party tonight." Handro said when he parked in-front of my house. "How you know what party ima be at?" I ask. "Oh, i'll know." He smirked. I stared at him for a second before getting out and walking inside.

[Plastics❣️
Christina👸🏻: someone come over!!!!]
[Alexis🧝🏽‍♀️: omw sis!]

I washed my body super quick and walked back into my room to straighten my hair and redo my makeup. Alexis walked in my room with some shopping bags. "Brought some clothes. We look bad tonight boo." She laughed and i did too.

-

/their outfits\

/their outfits\

Walked up the trail of the party. Everyone was here. Everyone that was someone, everyone that was no one... everyone. I smiled at a couple of girls that were in my classes, gave some girls ugly looks that were already doing so, and just laughed at the guys that were staring at us.

I left the girls and ran off to the table of drinks, ready to get tonight started. "Told you i'd see you tonight." I hear Alejandro yell in my ear so i could hear. I turned around with a smirk on my lips, "I think youre just following me." "Pfft., not even. Now come on, lets get fucked up like i said." He said grabbing a bottle of Don Julio and chugging it. He scrunched his face up and i laughed. "I prefer lean, ion really fuck with this shit." He said honestly. I shook my head, then grabbed the bottle and chugged the rest. Staring deep into his eyes as i swallowed.

••••
i didn't update last night like i said LMFAO OOF but yerrrrr at least i did now. im actually really into this book if im bein honest🤪 i feel more "comfortable" writing about geesy than i did w nate idk why. but more updates soon bc school got cancelled for tomorrow aye aye. *picture random girl twerking due to joy* LMAO

{word count: 1290}