ستة

Christina Bonilla
unedited

I woke up in a room that i had never been in before. I looked around squinting due to the bright light peeping through the curtains. I attempted to stretch but felt arms around my waist, i turned and saw Alejandro sleeping. Then i remembered Rob dropping us off here.

I faced him and snuggled my face in his chest thinking about going back to sleep but didn't when i felt him combing his fingers through my tangled hair.

"Morning beautiful." He said with his morning raspy voice. "Im not beautiful in the morning, specially when im hungover." I groan. "Your head hurt? I'll get chu some advil or sum." He offers. I smiled toothlessly and nodded. He pecked my forehead and got up to go get me some medicine. When he walked out my room i got up and began looking for my phone.

I found it on the floor and saw the groupchat blown up with messages, finally i texted them back letting then know where i was.

I set my phone down on his nightstand and looked around his room

I set my phone down on his nightstand and looked around his room. It was surprisingly super clean, besides our clothes on the floor, the many skate boards were cute and so was his wall of shoes. I got up to look at them and heard the door creep open.

"Whatchu lookin at ma?" "Im fascinated at the many shoes you got. Im jealous actually." He laughed and handed me the water and pills. I thanked him and took them, slowly drinking the water after. "So like, about last night.." I say feeling a little scared due to the clothes on the floor. He then shook his head, "Don't stress ma, we didn't do anything." I sighed and the began to remember what happen, even me throwing up.

I put my hands on my face from embarrassment, "I fucking threw up oh my gosh. Oh my gosh im so sorry you had to see that oh my gosh." He chuckled and then pulled me into a hug. "Chill ma' you green. Aint nothin i never seen before." "But its embarrassing." "Yea i know, hella people saw me throw up at the party. You lucky it was just me." He says rubbing my back.

Damn hes right though. Alejandro had a ton of people seeing him throw up and i only had one. I pulled away and went back to looking at his shoes. I pulled off a pair and fell in love with them.