واحد وعشرين

Christina

I ate my frito pie while listening to Fenix talk about him wanting to make some more songs with Geesy. "It dont even gotta be bout anything for real man. Just whatever." Fenix said. "But ion wanna be known for preaching bout shit i dont do. Im all real you feel me nigga?" Alejandro says. Fenix nodded. "Wow, i cant believe im dating a soundcloud rapper." I laugh and Alexis followed along after me. "Dude i would've never thought." She said, causing me to raise a brow.

I have noticed her and Fenix closer and talking again. I just thought they were cool, i'll definitely be asking what the fuck is up later.

"So like what are y'alls soundcloud names?" I ask, since they had actually never told me. "OhGeesy." Alejandro smirked. "Why oh?" "Because niggas gonna hear my name and be like oh this geesy. OhGeesy." He smiled. I snorted and grabbed onto his arm, "You're so stupid. Anyway, what about the rest of you guys?"

They all said theirs, which were original. If i were to ever be a rapper, i definitely would never be able to think of a name for my self. It'd be something stupid asf.

The ap's dismissed us to class, making everyone in the cafeteria get up to leave but us. We always hang out for a while so we have more time to talk. Except today Alejandro wanted to leave early.

We walked in the hallway, hand in hand, to his locker. "Do you even use this? You dont even carry a pencil with you so what the fuck do you have in here?" I joke. "I keep my keys in here." He says. "Why don't you carry them with you?" "It stops me from just dippin out this bitch." I laughed and shook my head, "Well then why are we going to it?"

"So we can dip out this bitch, duh." "Um no Handro. Education is key." "Nah for real lets go somewhere. I'm not trynna be here right now." He groaned and leaned against the wall of lockers, pulling me close to him so he can link his arms around my waist. "You look pretty today." "Thank ya thank ya. You like handsome yourself." I wink.

He was going to say something else but got cut off at the sound of someone yelling down the hall. We both turned to look, seeing it was Pove and Josceline. We walked over to them to see what was going on.

"You're such an asshole! Why would you spread a lie like that you bitch!" Josceline shouted at him, shoving him also. "Aye man chill. Dont be puttin your hands on me." Pove calmly said.  She continued yelling at him and all in his face. "What she upset for?" Alejandro asks Tones. "I stopped fuckin with her and she think it's because Pove had somethin to do with it." He shrugged nonchalantly. She continued shoving him into the wall roughly while her friends just stood aside snickering.

"Josceline get your hands off me." Pove says raising his voice. "Or what you gonna hit her?" one of her minions asks. "The fuck? I would never touch a female like that. But my girl Christina will." He says, looking over at me and winked hinting that he wasn't being serious. The boys kept trying to get her to leave him alone but it didn't work out. "Your girl? Damn sis you get passed around to?" One with blonde hair laughs. I scrunched my face up "Um no. Im not trashy like y'all." I snap. Alejandro wrapped his arm around my shoulders and softly gripped onto me a bit.

The girls looked taken a back but stayed quiet. After probably like 10 minutes Josceline finally stopped messing with Pove, yelled in Tones face then walked away. "Well... that was interesting." Alexis broke the silence, making us laugh. "Ugh bitches be bonkers." Pove said shaking his head.

+

"So bitch. What have you been leaving me out on? Whats up with you and Fenix?" I squeal to Alexis. She came over after school since Fenix went to Alejandros. Who knows maybe their having boy talk just like we have girl talk.

"So a couple days after all that shit he texted me and like wanted to see me, so he pulled up to my house and apologized to me face to face. He insisted on us trying things out again. We're still taking things slow, just slower than before." She spilled. "Eeek! I swear if he makes you sad again, im having Handro beat his ass." I laugh and she did too. "So whats up with you and Handro? Everything good?"

"Yes but... that girl Josceline?" she nodded her head, "Theres just something about her that doesnt sit right with me. Ive talked about her with Handro and he told me i dont need to worry about her but idk... there's something making me worry." "Check her! Better to be safe than sorry." "Right. But im so happy with Handro i dont wanna fuck anything up." "Mmm, i see where you're coming from. Just whenever you feel ready you should do it."

I nodded and figured on doing that. Even though he literally told me himself there's nothing to worry about, i couldn't help but do so. Obviously not anytime time soon but, the time will come when i need too.

Alexis had remembered she brought a blunt and i was very excited, since i had a couple pre-rolls in my drawer. We went outside onto my porched and began smoking. My dad wasn't home thankfully and my siblings were playing in the backyard for once.

"So like. They just be eatin plants huh?" Alexis says while mesmerized at a caterpillar crawling on a leaf. Im not gonna front this weed we got... is some GAS. No boof around here. "Bitch huh. That don't make sense. They be eatin like apples and shit too." I say after taking a hit from the blunt.

"Get the fuck out. No they dont." She giggled. "Bro yes they do. You never read the very hungry caterpillar or sum?" We both looked at each other with blank stares and broke down laughing. "Bro who did you get this from i need more." I giggle. "Fenix bitch!" "Oh shit. Say motha-fuckin less."

•••
wassup girlies.
daily reminder that niggas aint shit
dont forget that && if you got a good one than im jealous 💞

vote⭐️, comment💭 , follow👤

~
also if y'all aint kno, i love jhene 🤡LMAO