اثني عشر

Christina Bonilla

I spent the night giggling and blushing at the little comments Alejandro would tell me. He spent the night blushing and cheesing at every comment i gave him.

"I got you somethin'." He says. "What?" "I got you a gift ma." "Alejandro you didn't have to." I say. He shrugged, "You my girl, you gotta get used to this now." A small smile formed on my lips and i watched him pull something out from inside his pocket, it was a long skinny box.

"Damn how big are your pockets?" I joke, he laughed but quickly stopped. "Man stop. I want this moment to be serious." He says. I nod and calm my self down as well. He placed the rectangular box in my hand and i hesitated before opening it. Inside i saw a gold necklace with cursive writing.

'Alejandro'

I glared at it in awe and looked up at a smiling Alejandro. "Handro... this is so cute." I say low. He shrugged, "Its sum light. Didn't want to go all our for our first date."  I could feel my self wanting to cry due to how cute this was. I've never received a gift like this and was in complete awe that even though me and Handro haven't been together for that long that he did this.

I looked back up at him and was smiling uncontrollably. "I love it... so much. This is literally so cute Alejandro. Thank you." I say while reaching for his hand to hold. "Even though we been official, i wanna make it real clear to these little ass boys that think they can get you that they don't stand a chance." My heart warmed up at the sweet words coming out of his mouth.

"Well i wish i had known we were giving gifts. I would've got you something." He rolled his eyes. "You dont need to. You're my gift princesa."

+

We were walking out the restaurant hand in hand going to his car. "Excuse me, could you take our picture?" He asks a couple walking in. The girl nodded and took his phone. We got closer together and did different poses for the pictures. She then smiled and gave Alejandro his phone back, "I took multiple." "Thank you." I smile and she nodded.

We went through them and chose our favorites. He sent them to me and i was ready to post them.

/obvi the pics is how i picture them posing\

[real.fenix.flexin: okay pimp]
[therobvicious: alexa play that should be me😞💔
-masterkato: this nigga listenin to justin beaver
-therobvicious: Bieber* bitch]
[user1019: i ship👀]
load more comments...

flexin: okay pimp][therobvicious: alexa play that should be me😞💔    -masterkato: this nigga listenin to justin beaver    -therobvicious: Bieber* bitch][user1019: i ship👀]load more comments