تسع

Christina Bonilla

"Here try it." I say handing Alejandro a slice of my sushi. "Man you got me fucked up." He laughs. "Oh my gosh shut up and try it!" I laugh. "Nah." I roll my eyes and popped it in my mouth, chewing while doing a little dance.

He looked at me and laughed. "Come on lets take a picture." I got close to him and pursed my lips together and he licked my neck. "Handro!" I squeal after he snapped the picture. He laughed then went to Instagram.

alleexxiissss and 344 others likedale

ale.jandro: aye, yuh dig?

[alleexxiissss : HOLY SHIT MY PARENTS]
[alleexxiissss : OTP ASF]
[real.fenix.flexin: okay, patna i see you]
[masterkato: @ therobvicious finna get hurt]
[therobvicious : THATS MY GIRL BITCH]

"Damn just kiss me next time." I say. "Okay." He smiles then pecks my lips. "Ooooh, another one." I smile toothlessly and he did so. I laughed and continued eating my sushi as South Park played in the background.

"Why we watching this show?" He asks. I shrug "I dont know, i kinda hate this show if im bein honest." I laugh. "So like... when can i take you out again?" Alejandro asks me. I shrug, "Whenever. I dont be doin shit but stay home." "Lets go right now." He smiles. "Where?" "We can just drive around." "Okay let me change." I hop off my bed and go to my closet.

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a white spaghetti strap top then threw on my furry slides. "I'll go change in the restroom, you can wait here or the living room." I suggest. He nodded and walked out my room with me and went to the living room.

Once i was done i went to tell my dad that i was heading out. "Okay." I smile to Alejandro. He nodded and we both walked out to his car.

He decided on us just driving around downtown. Which was always my favorite thing to do. I grabbed his charger to play some music, choosing a throwback song, Pretend by Tinashe. He rolled the windows down and turned the music up loud.

-

Through out the car ride i would catch Alejandro starring at me here and there, smiling at me singing the lyrics to the songs that were playing. He pulled into a empty lot gave us a view of the airport. "You look so pretty." He smiled at me. I turned to look at him and smiled. "Thank you. You're not to bad lookin' your self." He laughed and i did too. "Man i been stopping my self from asking you cause i feel like this shit too soon. But, shit Christina you trynna be my girl?"

I felt my cheeks burn up and my smile grow big. "You're so cute Alejandro," I say giggling. "But yes." He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. "Ight get ready for anotha picture." He laughs. I roll my eyes and posed for our picture. "I'll post this one since i havent posted us." I smile.

theeejadee and 201 others likeschrisstyy: wassup fuckers

chrisstyy: wassup fuckers

[ alleexxiissss: text me rIGHT NOWWW]
[ theeejadee: STFUUUU]
[real.fenix.flexin: sup sis in law🤣]
[therobvicious: ma hart]

"The girls are now blowing up my phone." I laugh showing him the many texts from my friends and cousin. He laughed and showed me his phone, "Same here." I laughed and smiled at him. For the rest of the night we stayed in the car staring out the window watching the planes leave while music played in the background. Enjoying each others company.

+

It was 5 in the morning when Alejandro dropped me off at my house. "Gee, thank god schools cancelled huh?" I joke. He laughed and hugged me. "Bye shorty." "Bye." I smile and kiss him before getting out his car and walking up the steps to my house.

I creeped inside quietly and locked the door. I see my brother in the kitchen digging in the fridge for some food. "Where were you?" He asks. "Out with Jayda." I lie. "Oh." He bluntly says and went back to looking for something to eat. I walked to my room and changed into my sleeping clothes and laid in my bed.

I texted in the groupchat telling them everything and texted Alejandro saying that i was going to sleep and that i'd text him in the morning. He replied with a pink heart and i smiled.

•••
this wouldve been a much longer chapter like my others but im tired asf bc its 6am sooo yea , sorry.

also um yay to school being cancelled for a whole month😭

{word count: 772}