ثلاث و عشرون

Christina
next day- Monday
7:15 a.m.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, along with another one. I rubbed my eyes and noticed i had fallen asleep at Alejandros place. "Oh shit." I groan. I was still in the clothes i was wearing before and with makeup still on my face. I looked at him and seen he was still in his clothes too, except he was lucky because he was wearing joggers and im in jeans.

"Handro." I say and shake him so he can wake up. "Come on babe, wake up." I chuckle. He shifted a little before waking up. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at me. "What the fuck. What time is it?" He says mid stretch. "Its 7. I gotta go home to shower and get ready for school." "Man fuck school, lay back down and cuddle wit me." He groans, moving on his side and wrapping his arm around my waist. " Mcht, come on. Dont do this." "Nah mamas for real. Im sleepy." He mumbles.

"Im for real too. Come on babe." I sigh. It took him a couple minutes before finally getting up and stretching one more time. "Lemme shower and change, i'll drive you to your place." "But my cars here?" "So?" "So... i can easily go to my place and get ready and be done by the time you get there." "You right. You take forever anyways." I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes.

He walked me outside too my car, even opening the door for me. "I love you." He said and leaned down to kiss me. "I love you too." I got on my tippy toes and kissed him back. He pulled me in closer by my waist and i broke the kiss my laughing. "Handro come on. I have to take the car back to my dad. He's probably trippin that i still have it." "Ight ight, i'll see you ina few. Be careful mamas." He said before kissing me one last time. "I will. Bye." I say while getting into my car.

+

Probably and hour later i was finally done. Alejandro came as soon as i got out the shower and fell asleep on my bed while i was doing my hair and makeup. "Wakey wakey." I hovered over his body and waited for him to wake up. "Babe!" I raised my voice and he finally woke up. I laughed since i scared him and his eyes got all wide. "Man chill." He smacked his lips. "Come on bro." He grabbed my waist and tossed me on the bed next to him. I squealed and laughed since where he grabbed me tickled. "Handro stop!"

He noticed what he did and began tickling me some more, till we heard someone bust into my room. Alejandro quickly moved off of me and i quickly sat up to face my door. "Christina, ¿por que sigues aqui?" My father says. "Oh sorry. I woke up late today... we were just on our way out."

My dads eyes stayed on Alejandro. He got up from my bed and i did too, Alejandro looked over at me and i looked at my dad. "Papi este es mi novio, Alejandro." I say. "Hi. Nice to meet you." He says and goes to shake my dads hand. My dad looks him up and down before shaking his hand. "Hi." He says with his thick mexican accent. We all stood there awkwardly before my dad finally walked out my room.

"This is definitely not how i planned on meeting your dad for the first time." Alejandro says. "Trust me, this isnt how i planned it either." We looked at each other and laughed. Alejandro walked over to my bed to grab his keys and we both headed out to his car to get to school.

+

"So... why were y'all so late this morning." Alexis asks while wiggling her eyebrows. "They was fuckin! We know it." Rob laughs. "We were not!" I laugh. "Nah, we just woke up late. Then her pops walked in on us." Alejandro says. "Fuckin!" Mac gasps. "No! Oh my gosh no." "Nah we were messin around and he heard her loud ass laugh. Shit was mad awkward." He chuckled. I nodded agreeing with him. "I definitely have a lot of explaining to do when i get home." I roll my eyes. "Awe does Christy have a strict daddy?" Fenix fake pouts. "Ew... please dont say daddy ever again." Alexis scrunched her nose. "My bad, i forgot only you can say that." "Shut up!" She laughed and smacked his arm.

We all laughed at Fenixs comment and continued on with our lunch talking about whatever.

+

Alejandro dropped me off at home since i told him i didnt want him to be there with the tension that would hold between my father and i. "Dad?" I call out once i walked in. I saw him sitting at the kitchen table with some work things infront of him. "You gonna build something?" I ask. He nodded his head, paying his full attention to his work. "... are you not going to talk to me?"

He rubbed his face before looking at me. "Why was that boy in your room this morning?" "He was taking me to school today and got here early." I lie, there was no way i could tell my dad that i ended up staying the night at his house. "Why didn't i know about him?" I shrug, "I don't know... i wasn't ready for you to know about him yet. You know how you get when i have boyfriends." "Because i care for you mija. I want you to have a good novio, de esa manera puedes tener un buen esposo."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Papi, he is a good boyfriend. He's really sweet and caring. He watches out for me and always makes sure im good." "You could have told me about him sooner." He sighs once more. "Im sorry papi. I know i should have." "Invite him over later for dinner." He says. I smiled at him and hugged him. "Te amo." I say and went to my room.

+

Dinner went well with my family and Alejandro. Him and my dad hit off really well which i was super happy about. We were in my room listening to music and messing around. "Come 'ere. Picture for the gram." He says, pulling me in closer to him.

~

[ alleexxiissss: i fucking love y'all     - chrisstyy: i love you🥺 ][masterkato: ewuhh yall nasty   - ohgeesy: ya momma bitch   - fenixflexin: nigga said ya momma]

    - chrisstyy: i love you🥺 ]
[masterkato: ewuhh yall nasty
   - ohgeesy: ya momma bitch
   - fenixflexin: nigga said ya momma]

~

[ chrisstyy: youre all ive ever wanted💜   - ohgeesy: ride or die baby💪🏽 ][user109: omg i love yall][user189: she ight][user134: cute🥺]

- ohgeesy: ride or die baby💪🏽 ]
[user109: omg i love yall]
[user189: she ight]
[user134: cute🥺]

~

Alejandro and Fenix have so far been doing good with their music and i insisted on all the boys changing their usernames on social media to their "rap" names that way people could find them. And i was right, of course.

I snuggled next to Alejandro and rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you." He said. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you."

•••
ight ight ight... i needa hurry up and get to the drama im 23 chapters in and still aint there yet. but i have hella chapters just sitting in my drafts so....👀 expect updates 🤠

vote, comment, follow

{word count: 1236}

~ 💋