ثمانية وعشرون

Christina
same day

I walked into my room, shutting my door with my foot as my main focus was on my phone. I left the dm between me and Marcus. As i sent the last message i called Alejandro if he could come over. I rode with the girls since he had to go do some runs with the boys real quick. He said he was down the street so i walked back out to wait for him.

I squealed as i see his car pull up and park on the street in front of my house. "Hello hunny bun." He smiled. I laughed and hugged him, "Henlo." I smile. He chuckled as i guided him into my room, hand in hand.

"I texted Marcus." I tell him. "What you tell him?" He asks. I tossed him my phone with the dm messages open.

He laughed and shook his head. "Nigga a weirdo. A bum. But shit, i understand why he miss you baby, that pussy straight fye." he leaned his head down to my neck to try and kiss it. "Handro!" I yell and smack his arm as he busted out laughing more. "Its true baby." He linked his arm around my waist, slowly moving them to my butt and squeezed a little. "Stop." I giggle.

He knows that always made me laugh. I always find it funny when he touches my butt for some reason. He lightly grabbed my chin and kissed me. "Mmm... i love you." He says low as he pulled away. "I love you." I smile.

I crawled onto my bed and laid on my side. The fight wore me the fuck out. I havent been this tired after school in so long. I felt Handros arm wrap around me him place his chin into the crape (?) of my neck. He pecked my cheek before closing his eyes and i began hearing his little soft snores.

+

I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from a phone. My eyebrows furrowed as i turned around seeing Alejandro on his phone watching a video. "Can you please turn that down." I groan. He looked at me and did so. "My bad." His voice sounded raspy like he just woke up. I cuddled into his waist since he was sitting up.

"Mande?" He asks into his phone. I look up and see him roll his eyes before hanging up. "That was my mom... i gotta get goin..." my lips pout as he slowly climbs out of my bed. "Come 'ere." He says with a smirk on his lips. I crawled over to him as he grabbed my face and gently kissed my lips. "I'll see you ina mornin." He pulled away and walked out my room.

I sigh as i hear his car drive away. I hate when he has to leave...  Ive grown to be used to him being around him. Feeling his presence makes me fill with happiness and love. Knowing he's around me makes me know im safe and he will do whatever it takes to protect me. Ive always been the type to not rely on one for happiness but thats what he does. He makes me the happiest girl on this earth. I feel like a girl in movies.

My thoughts were broken by the sound of my younger sister screaming. I walk out of my room to see what was happening. "Lala what is it?" i ask my little sister who was standing at the end of the hallway. She faced me with tears in her eyes and her finger pointing into the living room. I walked over seeing my father walking in with his hand over his bloody stomach.

I froze.

"Papi are you okay!" i shout. I ran to his side as he laid on the floor. He reeked of alcohol and groaned in pain. "Lala get my phone and tell Deedee to help me!" I move his hand and see four open wounds on his stomach, than see two more on his thigh.

"Papi que paso?" I ask in worry. He shook his head and didnt answer. Dee came out in confusion before seeing my father. "Get some rags!" i yell and he listened to my commands. My sister gave me my phone and stood there with tears still leaving her eyes along with screaming. My youngest brother was standing in the middle of the room with fear in his. "Put pressure on them." I tell Dee before getting up to grab my youngest siblings.

I snatched them up to take them to my neighbors house. "Stay here. Everything's going to be okay." I tell them. Carlos stood their with fear written all over his body still. He was shaken. "Losito, todos bein okay. I love you guys." I kiss their heads before knocking on the door.

"Christina, que pasa?" "Senora. Algo le sucedió a mi papá, puede por favor verlos? Te daré dinero después." I beg. She nodded and let them in, "No te preocupes por el dinero cariño, esta bien." I thanked her before running back into my house.

"What the fuck did he get into?" Dee shouts. "I dont know. Dad por favor, tell us what happened." "Nada! Im fine. Im okay." He shouts while trying to get up. "Stop!" Dee shouts at him. I pick up my phone from the floor and grabbed my fathers car keys.

"Come on lets get him up." "Huh?" "We're taking him to the er! We dont have money for an ambulance come on!" I raise my voice.

We stumbled out the house and got my father into the back seat of his car. My brother stayed in the back as i got in the driver seat to rush to the hospital.

On the way there i called the one person i could only think of calling.

"Ale... i...i need you Alejandro." My voice shakes. "Baby whats up?"
"Its my dad. Im on the way to the er... can you meet me there please?"
"Of course baby."
"Thank you, i love you."
"I love you so much more babygirl. Everythings good. I'll see you ina bit." he hung up.

+

Finally i arrived to the hospital and once again helped my brother carry my dad. People in the waiting room stared at us while fear filled their eyes at the bloody mess on the three of us. "Please! Can someone please help us!" I cry. Nurses ran to our side and helped us place my father on a gurnee. "What happened?" One asks. "I- we dont know. He came home like this." They nodded and ran off with him into a room.

"Baby?" I hear my lovers voice fill my ears. I turn to him and run into his arms. "Alejandro." I cry. He wrapped his arms around my body and held me. "Everything's gonna be okay babygirl. I gotchu." He rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"I... i dont know. We dont know." I hear Dee's voice tremble. I look over at him and see him surrounded by cops. This is gonna be the longest day yet...

•••
hello loves! again, im so sorry for slacking ik ik i hate me too😣

ive been busy im being honest!!

hows y'alls summer so far??
mine has been great!! ive been spending time w my bf and its been the best times ever!

(the 🍆? ... chile... YESSSSS!!!
and might i add he loveeee dis🐱... he says it all the time🤠)
ight ight sorry thats tmi😂😂

but fr!! how yall been? i miss y'all 💓