33

Christy

"I just wish i was different. I hate that my parents just had to be so fucked up to where we're fucked up." I say to him as he still held me close. "I know Christy. I know exactly how you feel. My dad was the same as your dad." He says.

Ale never really opened up to me about his family. He never told me about why its just him amd his mom or what happened to his dad. I never pushed him to either because i know how hard it is.

"My dad was a drunk too. When he cleaned up he began running drugs, eventually he got caught up and instead of spending life in jail he got deported back to Mexico when I was eight." He says running his hand through my hair. "Oh my gosh... Ale i-im so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine how hard that must've been for you." I say looking up at him. "I was still pretty young, and in all honesty i wish he was behind bars then another country." He says now stairing up at the ceiling.

"That way i can see him. That way he can still run shit out here. That way my moms and I would still be straight. Ion know if he was bein selfish or what but he shoulda did that if he really loved us." "Alejandro you don't know the situation. What if he thought he'd still be able to help y'all." I said to him. He paused for a second. "Than he should've done whatever he could to help us." I pulled my body closer to his and laid on him. "He was jere, wasn't he." I ask. "Yeah." "Are you in the game.... because he was?" He paused again, his eyes looking around my face.

"Yeah. It's the one way i know my moms and i will always be straight." "What if something happens..." "Nun finna happen." He says rubbing my arm and pecking my forehead. "I love you Christy. Ima make sure nun happens to us. Especially you." "I love you too." "Lets go back out there before they think we fuckin." I laughed and got up off the bed, "They probably already do."

+

7:15 am

I woke up to thr sun creaping through the blinds. I felt a heavy arm around my waist and rubbed it gently. I laid there peacefully. A feeling of warmness grow inside of me. "Good morning." Alejandro groaned from behind me. "Good morning." I smile even though he cant see me. He proped up and leaned over to kiss me. "Why you up so early?" I shrug, "I dont really know." "I needa piss." He says and got up to go to the bathroom. I rolled over flat on my back and stretched before taking a couple seconds to get up.

I walked down the hallway and see Fenix and Alexis slept over as well. They were both cuddled up asleep on the couch. I quietly enterd the kitchen to grab one those starbucks frappucino things they sell at the stores. Geesy walked in and walked over to Fenix, slowly hovering over his ear. "Wake the fuck up foo!" He yelled and both Fenix and Alexis jumped up quickly.

"Man bitch the fuck wrong with you!" Fenix yells. I began laughing hysterically at how scared they both were and just how quickly they jumped. "Idiot." Geesy laughed. "Man you bitch." Fenix groaned, getting up to go to the bathroom aswell. "Morning love." I say to Lexi. "Man. Can i go lay in your room?" She sighed and rubbed her head. "You can go to Dee's room. Its clean i swear." I say. "Thanks." She groaned.

I dont know why she drinks like crazy. You'd think she'd stop with all the hangovers she gets.

"You makin me food sexy?" Alejandro asks while walking over to me. "Mmm nah but you can make me some. We should have eggs." "Trippin. Lets go get something." He kissed me. "Mhm, like what?" "IHop?"he says close to my face "Let me go change." i pecked his plump lips and skipped to my room.

"Dont do all your makeup. You gonna take to long." He shouts. "Shut up!" I yell. Alexis woke up, still looking very tired. "I heard Ihop so I woke up." I laughed and handed her a towel, here go wash your face bitch. I still have some of your makeup here."

After finishing our makeup and changing our clothes we got into Fenixs car and headed to Ihop.

We ordered our food and already began eating. "Jose hit me up." Fenix says just to Ale. Alexis and I side eyed them but still continued on with our conversation but still somewhat tuning into theirs. "I dont know... i kinda wanna go with short nails this time." She said moving her hands around before continuing with cutting her pancakes.

"He was sayin some stupid shit. Talkin about we needa up our weight and start pushin more. We dont even got that many youngins with us." Fenix says. "Jose a fuckin idiot thats why. I aint doin what he say. Just give me the product before i go somewhere else." "G you know that nigga would prolly black list us." "I dont give a fuck. He aint gonna do shit-" "Can i have some ketchup?" I say cutting off Ale, "Here." He says handing it back to me, "He aint doin shit and thats facts. He knows who the fuck i am." Geesy finished.

"We should do something today. Like go to the mall!" Alexis squeals. "You got mall money?" Fenix asks. "Fuck you bitch you know my daddy stay givin me bread." She smacked. We laughed and agreed with her, about going to the mall. "Yeah im in need of some new clothes." I pout. "Babe you dont even got anymore room in your closet." "You should switch rooms with your dad. The twins are getting big they should have seperate rooms." Lexi suggest."Mmm i havent thought of that!" I say. "Where your dad gonna stay?" Fenix asks.

It doesnt surprise me that Fenix doesn't know about the whole situation with my father. Alexis really isnt the type to tell, even though hes her boyfriend and all she really doesnt tell Fenix much.

"My dad actually got accepted into a rehab center in Houston so he's gonna go back over there. I have like one aunt that lives there and once he's completed everything hes gonna stay with her." I say. "I didn't know he got accepted." Alejandro says to me. "Yeah, when i went to the restroom they called and let me know. He gets processed out of the hospital tomorrow and is going to the airport after." I nod. "You want me to go with you?" He asks. "...I think i would like that. The kids are gonna be with me though. So they can you know, say bye." "Thats cool. They fit in the beamer." I smiled and noded "Okay."

•••
lil short chapter or whatevaaaa i be busy working yall sorry!!