أحد عشر

Christina Bonilla

He grabbed me by the back of my neck, kissing me deep and passionately. I kept my hand on his cheek as i pulled away and he looked into my eyes. "Man, ion know whatchu doin to me ma... but i aint eva felt like this before."  "How do i got you feelin Handro?" I blush. "Man you got a nigga sprung."

I giggle and pulled him in for another kiss. "You got me feelin the same way baby." He put his hands on my hips, lifting me up on top of him. Sadly we were cut off by someone knocking on my door. I groaned and went to see who it could be. "What?" I growl at the sight of my sister. "Papi said we need to come inside but Los wont come back." She says. I stare at her with a blunt look and roll my eyes. "Oh my gosh." I say low.

I walked out my room and went outside to get my younger brother. "Carlos come inside!" I say. He began yelling at me, not wanting to come in. "Kay, el mano pachona is coming for you tonight then." I say turning back around. Just as expected, he got scared and ran inside.

I walked back to my room and i saw Alejandro now off my bed, looking at the wall i have filled with pictures. "Nosey aint-cha?" I joke. He looked at me and smiled. "You was cute when you were little. Best believe if i lived in houston and saw you, id cuff." I busted out laughing and shook my head. "You're so annoying." I then wrap my arm around his waist and told him who the people are in the pictures when he'd ask.

+
Next Day ~ 12:00 pm

I was laying in bed scrolling down my twitter time line with the sound of Jhene Aikos album Chilombo playing low in the background.

{Alejandro🧸:i miss your face rn}
{Alejandro🧸: i wish i was w you}
{Christina💘: i jus woke up so i look horrendous rn, you're actually lucky u not w me rn}
{Alejandro🧸: man wtv you too gorgeous to look bad}

I blush at his text. Its been so long since i've felt this way and knowing im with someone like him makes me feel all gooey inside.

I got up from my bed to take a shower and freshen up. After words i changed into blue nike sweatpants and a matching top slipping on my blue vapor maxs.

/outfit\

/outfit\

I sat at my vanity to straighten my hair and do light makeup. The thought of mine and Alejandros "real" date tonight kept running through my mind and i couldnt help but realize i dont have anything nice to wear. So i texted the one girl i know whos my size, and has the same exact style as me.