Gulf - i surrender

Start from the beginning

" Gulf "

Hearing mew say my name made my heart skip many beats smiling while looking up at mew face god he was so god damm sexy leaning he head back I just see him biting he bottom lip closing he eyes to enjoy what I was doing mew Hand was on the back of my head how I didn't feel that already.

He finally open he eyes to looked down at me there was so many colour in he's eyes mew was glowing I couldn't take my eyes off how beautiful this man was even tho he was paler then me he shined like the sun

" are you ok gulf "

Hearing mew speak brought me back to what we was doing slowly standing up to face mew. I started rubbing he cheeks just staring at tho eyes I was home , this is where I felt the most safe , he was going to be my world .

Bringing my lips to he's to feel the coldness letting lush take both .
kissing so hard pushing him back to the bed I now was naked on top of mew kissing him with such Force I didn't care I wanted to eat this man in front of me panting to get air biting on mew lips he flipped me I now was on the bed mew was now sitting on top of me.

" baby I told you before I'm alway top "

Mew crashed our lips together against the heat and coldness was insane , I pulled he hairs to kiss him deeper which was impossible but I wanted him , nothing else matter at this moment is was going to happen.

Mew stopped us from kissing to pull he's t shirt over he head to bring my hand to he chest moving my hand up to he's nipple flicking then mew moan louder god I was going to cum all over him before he even touch me , my dick was throbbing so much yet the pain was thrilling I like being tease and this was a new level of self control.

"P'mew I'm so hard please help me I'm going to cum before we even do this and I'm not missing this moment "

Squeezing he's nipple a little harder then needed I wanted him to take me . Moving my other hand back down to mew dick worried how was I even going to take all this In.

gulping down my eyes was fixed on mew dick biting on my own lip would I cope. we were about to find out, moving my hips up higher so I could line my body with mew to help guide in he's dick mew hand stopped me he pinned my body back down with one hand god he was strong.

" baby we need lube it will hard if we do this like this , I be back in my second "

Like air he was gone . What the fuck where did mew go. bolting back up looking around trying to see where the hell mew went . I then felt wind and mew body was back on mine , holding my breath I was shocked how quick was mew .

"Where did you go "

"Look baby I have ice I seen it early while I was making your breakfast this can numb the pain , but you must tell me if it's hurt and I will stop immediately "

Lowing my body back down the bed trying to relax mew move the ice in between my legs , feeling the cold god it felt so good , the ice started to melting , going down my tights moving the ice closer to my hole make my body jump it was really cold.

My body become more sensitive it felt so good mew was moving the ice round in circle to numb me.
closing my eyes to enjoy this before I could even speak mew push the ice cube up in side me and god it's was sensational heat mix with coldness was like fire losing the coldness first it must of melted yet I couldn't feel anything dripping out mew was in between my legs lifting them up

" baby can you feel my fingers "

Mew was rotating he fingers in and out
of me and I couldn't feel much

" no I don't feel pain just feel hot , mew I really want this please take me "

Mew body lend over mine to kiss my nose , both he's hands was either side of me seeing how strong he was holy lord he's vains going up and down he's arms I was dripping wet . Licking my lips mew was the most tempting thing walking this earth.

I Couldn't take my eyes off he vains the most sexiest thing I seem mew moved one of his hands to grab he dick and move it around my hole I was getting my excited there no way I was going to last like this , mew slowly push himself inside me.
the pain ripple through my core burning up inside me mew didn't move he just looked at me so concerned

"Baby are you ok I'm so sorry I couldn't help it I just need you"

""Ahhhhh"
"Mewwww",
"I'm .. im ... "
"Ready "

Begging mew to move I was going to cum he whole dick filled me up completely I never felt pain and pleasure at the same time

" oh mewwww "

Slowly moving he dick in and out
every inch he moved in and out I could feel the tip hitting my walls , how have I never felt this before my breathing was so rapid now pushing my hands onto the bed to grip hold of something to stop me hitting my climax,this time mew was moaning

"Baby why are you so tight "
"Damm it gulf I'm can't last long "

Biting my lip so hard. Mew sounded so dam sexy I was going to burst.

" oh gulf I can't take it much more "

"Baby let me fuck you hard "

" say the words "

My mind was lost the pleasure was unbelievable arching my back so I could feel mew even more digging my nails into the bed I shouted

" I SURRENDER "