°38°

This chapter is dedicated to Queensleyyy Your Nice Dm made my day. Thanks so much❤

And

Danielsbih She's also an amazing person and a constant reader. The update you so needed is here. Hope you're happy now ❤

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

                °Tatiana's POV°

Getting dressed the next morning was more difficult than expected. I had walked out of the bathroom, to see Uyai drooling on my bed. I decided to let her have her sleep, since she wasn't having any plan on going out today.

I tried my best not to wake her up as I search for my personal stuff, but it was getting harder by the minute. Presently, I was busy looking for my favorite white sneakers, but couldn't find it. I moved over to my shoe rack, but it was no where to be seen. I staggered my way to my wardrobe, but it was all in vain.

"Where's my sneakers?" I sounded a little bit louder, so it would get to Uyai's hearing. Uyai groaned a bit, not ready to get up from the bed.

"Under the reading table," Her voice was rough, which was understandable. I moved over to my reading table and squat down in search of my sneakers. There were a lot of unwanted items under the table. There were; clothes bags, and so many properties that weren't supposed to be there.

"What happened to the shoe rack?" I asked in disbelief as I found my favorite sneakers under a pile of underwears.

Uyai turned her head to the other side, blocking my view of her face. "I'm not the tidiness person in the planet."

I reached for my backpack, before moving over to Uyai. "I'll be leaving now."

"Bye sis," Uyai opened her eyes and gave me a small smile. I returned her smile, moved over to the mirror, checked myself out one last time. With a satisfying nod, I walked out of the room.

I normally woke up before mum and dad, it was an unspoken habit. So I wasn't surprised when I descended the flight of stairs, without seeing my parents in the dinner area.

Ebun, the head maid, brought in my breakfast. Once my breakfast was served, Ebun pecked me on my cheek and told me how much she had missed me and the doubts she had when she met Uyai. I had missed Ebun as well. Ebun wasn't just the head maid, but my nanny since when I was an infant.

Once Ebun moved over to the kitchen to start her duties, I noticed little talks coming up the stairs. Soon, Mum and dad came into view.

"This is definitely Tatiana," Dad remarked. They moved towards the dinner area, while I said my greetings.

Mum kissed me on my forehead, while dad acknowledged me with just a nod. "Uyai decided to sit the day in?"

I nodded my head. "She needs a break." I placed a sliced of bread in my mouth, and reached for a notebook inside my backpack. I needed to see what I had missed. Once my eyes skimmed through the pages, I marveled at Uyai's handwriting.

"Was this written by a human?" Dad laughed a bit once I had said that. I didn't find it funny though. I took a bite of the slice I still held in my mouth, before speaking. "Can't understand a thing."

I placed the notebook back into my backpack, since there was nothing I could do, then gulped down my remaining tea.

I reached for my backpack, hung it on both shoulders, then gazed at my parents. "Love you mum, love you dad." Mum waved at me, while dad handed me my allowance for the day, even though I had more than enough at the moment.