Once out of the house, I noticed Abiola my designated driver, waiting for me. He acknowledged my presence, but still stared at me like I was some kind of Alien. I guess he was still marveled.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

I arrived at school with a positive vibe. First thing on my agenda was to meet my two best friends. Once inside the main school building, I spotted Irene talking to a junior.

I waited as they converse. It felt like Irene was giving out instructions. I had missed her so much, she was one of the good people I had left. Once I noticed her dismissing the junior, I felt it was time to go meet her.

I semi jogged and semi walked over to her. Once I was right in front of Irene, I gave her an undeniably big hug. I wasn't much of an hugger, so the hug lasted for at least a second.

"What's up with you?" Irene tone held confusion.

"Nothing," I replied. I just couldn't stop the huge smile that kept crawling up my face. "I guess I just missed you."

She was even more confused with my choice of words, but decided to let it go. We both climbed up the flight of stairs and headed straight to where our classroom was located. It was great to see familiar faces yet again, and it was greater to see Omonigho in front of me. I left Irene's side, and moved over to Omonigho. Just like Irene's hug, Omonigho's wasn't a second longer.

Omonigho chuckled at my action, then dragged her gaze to Irene. "What's up with her?" Irene shrugged in response.

I was about moving over to few of my other friends though we weren't close, when the classroom door opened and in came Rosemary with some guy. What was his name again? Finn? Freddy? Frederick? Femi? Yeah, Femi. Uyai had told me few things about him and lets just say he wasn't in my nice list.

"Why on earth would the school let a murderer show her face yet again at this school? And why on earth are they still letting her hold the head girl position?!" Rosemary asked in disgust has she noticed me.

I sighed out and shook my head tirelessly. I wasn't in the mood to deal with Rosemary. I never liked Rosemary, but that was because she never liked me. I tried to think back so I could figure out the wrong I had committed, but it was like her hatred towards me never had a reasonable excuse.

"Says the person dating one," I said referring to her boyfriend. Yeah, Uyai told me about the both of them dating and ended with it being gross. "Your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth."

Femi fumed and moved angrily towards me. "I killed no one and you're aware of that, imposter!"

His words made me laugh. Of course he killed no one, but that doesn't justify his actions towards my sister.

"Roses are red, violet are blue," I forced myself to move towards Femi. "I have five fingers," I displayed my right hand in front of Femi's face, wriggling all five fingers. "The middle one's for you."

Showing my middle finger to Femi, Rosemary grasped his upper arm and pulled him back. "Come on Femi," She said giving me a disapproving look. "Let's let the murderer be."

I watched as they found their way out of the classroom. I shook my head tirelessly and muttered to myself. "What an irony. Her name's Rosemary but she's nothing like the plant."

I decided to let the commotion she had just caused, to slide down my back as I turned to focus at my friends.

I noticed as Omonigho and Irene stared at me in shock. I believed it was because of Rosemary, so I tried to let them forget about her.

"Guys, just forget about Rosemary," I said to them. "My middle finger also gets a boner whenever I see her face ass attitude."

They said nothing and kept their gazes at me. Jeremiah, been long I saw him, walked towards me and stared at me for a while. I was never friends with Jeremiah, neither was I friends with his best friend. Though they were my fellow prefects, we were never more than the 'Hi' and 'Hello' buddies. Before I could actually process what was going on, Jeremiah got hold of my left wrist and dragged me out of the classroom.

Minutes after that ruckus, I found myself at the love garden with Jeremiah. Turns out Omonigho, Irene, Dami and surprisingly Jubilee, were following from behind.

"What happened back there?" Irene asked in bewilderment, while I furrowed my brows.

"Did you study Tatianatology over night?" Omonigho spoke right after. I finally got what they meant. My personality was quite different from Uyai.

To be frank, I was a little bit surprised. The first time I had actually met Uyai on the bridge, she was outspoken. Then I thought, maybe the both of us weren't that different after all. I guess I was wrong.

"No one can study Tatianatology," Dami voiced out, using Omonigho's words. My eyes moved from Jeremiah and then to Jubilee. I wasn't sure if they were aware that I wasn't actually Uyai, so I decided to put them out of their misery.

I opened my mouth, but before I could speak, I noticed some few changes in Jubilee's features. He was angry. He was aware. I bent my head to look at my toe. It felt like I wasn't welcome. Not by my friends, but by Jubilee.

I decided to leave the small group, when Jeremiah's words stopped me in place.

"You ain't Uyai."

Eddy : Funny how before it was 'You ain't Tatiana' but now it's 'You ain't Uyai'

Hey guys, how do you see Tatiana's POV? And how do you see this chapter?

The drama is just getting started, watch as we are about to dive into Tatiana's past. Stay tune for future updates.

Till next time,

Words : 1626

Much love,

X
-Eddy