Anger

Logan's POV

I jumped back, my head hitting against the wall as I looked over at the doorway, to see a red faced Patton gripping his shirt, panting with almost clear anger. I sighed as I stood up and walked over to him. 

"Why does it matter to you Patton? I am allowed to do as I please and you are no longer my boyfriend." Patton growled and slapped me across the face. I gasped softly as my head snapped to the side and I heard Remus standing up behind me. Patton looked over at him and glared.

"You stay out of it freak! Or I'll send you back to the hell you came from!"

"Hey!" I snapped as I stepped between the two of them. "You have no reason to be angry at him. Your issues are with me, so focus your anger at me."

"Stop it! I don't know what kind of sick manipulation he put on your brain, but I will not let you ruin your life because you think you have feelings for him!" I growled as I leaned close to Patton's face.

"I do have feelings for him. I care about him, and he takes care of me and worries about me. You won't even let me tell Thomas take care for his mental health. So you can understand why i would pick Remus over you." Patton looked at me with tears in his eyes, but not an ounce of sadness was in his eyes, all of it was anger. 

"Once I'm done, none of the others will think you're a lightside."

"Virgil and Dee know the truth." I hissed "So what? You'll get Roman to hate me more?" Patton growled before he shoved me and walked out. I sighed ans shook my head as I turned around, to find Remus staring at me in shock. "Remus I-"

"You....have feelings for me?" He asked quietly. I sighed as I looked down but nodded.

"That is what caused Patton and I to fight, and why I had to break up with him." I was scared as I looked up at him, and e quickly walked over to me and kissed me sweetly as he grabbed my hips. I gasped in surprise, but I kissed him back within a few seconds as I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kept him close. Remus held my hips sightly as he pressed up against me, kissing me deeply as I melted into his grip. I was panting softly when he pressed my against the wall and we broke the kiss to breath. "Wow..."

"I've had feelings for you for awhile Lo" He whispered as he caressed my cheek. I leaned into his touch as I smiled softly before I sighed. 

"Before or after her put Axel into my brain?" I asked, causing Remus to look down as he frowned. 

"I didn't think it was going to be that bad. I...I wasn't thinking. I never wanted to hurt you." I sighed and looked at him with soft eyes as I caressed his cheek. 

"I know re re. I forgive you." He looked up at me surprised, eyes blinking slowly, with slight hopefulness. 

"R-Really?"

"Yes really." I said as I smiled and kissed his forehead "you have never been one to want to cause us permanent harm, its always just been physical harm that goes away. It's your version of a game." Remus blushed as he looked down a little but smiled.

"Yeah, I guess that's true." 

"And if you do really like me, which I think you do, I'm willing to try this out with you." Remus giggled and smiled as he kissed my cheek softly.  

"Okay, I'm gonna talk to Dee but I'll be back later yeah?" He asked softly and I nodded. 

"Alright, I'll be around." Remus smiled and kissed me softly before he vanished. I smiled and hummed as I walked over and picked up the book on the ground and went to put it away. As I set it on the shelf, I felt someone lingering behind me and I huffed. "Patton I'm really not-"

"Not quite darling." The voice purred from behind me and I froze. 

"Aren't you supposed to be on lockup?"

"Well what kind of fun would living in a cage be? I felt like making things a little more...interesting" He hummed in my ear as he pulled me close. I gasped softly and huffed as I tried to break out of his grasp, but he simply laughed as the same orange tendrils curled off of his fingers. They wrapped around my arms and legs, winding themselves up my body, around my neck, sliding into my mouth and ears. "Maybe an experimental scientist wasn't the best idea. So, I was thinking we'd try something a little more effective." He said as he laughed and I struggled hard. 

"You leave all of them alone." I growled. 

"But that's no fun Logie, especially since you have that new boyfriend of yours, he'd be the easiest to break. Heartbroken because everything you told him was a lie. He'll let us do whatever we want to him." He smirked and I struggled hard against him, trying to push off his influence as much as I could, I couldn't let him hurt them, I couldn't let him hurt Remus. He was so much stronger than I was, and I didn't know how, but it was practically impossible to fight off his hold, as darkness crept into the the corners of my vision as he continued to taunt me. 

"I-wont-let-you-hurt-them!" I shouted as I struggled violently, pushing his old off of me. I was almost free, almost able to warn the others when he grabbed the back of my head and smashed it into the bookshelf. I gasped and groaned in pain as everything started to get fuzzy, and he smashed my head again and again and again until I could barely hold onto consciousness.

"See Logie." He whispered in my ear. "That's what you forget. There's always a villain in every story. And I don't think there's going to be a hero in Thomas's. Now be a good boy and go night night." and with that, as I gave one more feeble effort to escape, the world went dark around me.