You get bullied

You're 10 in this one

It was the first day of December. It was surprisingly warm out for being winter. A good forty-two  degrees was forcing you to wear a coat. Well, more like, Bucciarati and Abbacchio were forcing you to wear a coat. 

They finally let you wander around Venice by yourself, but only because you had Creed to protect you, and they knew you were smart. They told you that if you didn't have to use creed, don't. It would be bad if other people knew you had a stand...

Currently, you were out in town, looking for a present for the gang. You were going to buy each of them a mini present that you could afford. You had a cute, little, (s/f/c), purse. You had saved up lots of money over the summer for this. 

I think Mista would like a comfy new beanie... you were thinking to yourself. All of the sudden, you felt a hard force push your body, causing you to lose your balance. It was like it was in slow motion, you gasped, and your body hit into the metal pole behind you. Your arm bended in an awful direction, and started aching, making you bite your lip.

You turned to your side, to see what had pushed you. There stood three kids who were older then you by five years it seemed. One had brown eyes, blond hair, a strong chin, and looked like he was going to beat the hell out of you.

"H-hey! Why'd you do that!?" You stood up, gripping your arm which was really starting to ache. 

"Where's the money, huh?" The blond boy said, gripping his fists tightly. His eyes had a fiery glow in them, he was angry, for no reason. 

"Money? I'm not giving you my money you bastards! Get lost!"

"What was that punk?"

"I said get lost!" You shouted. You were cold, and your nose was turning red. You weren't just gonna let these punks boss you around. Gasping for a quick fresh breath, you propped yourself up. 

The blond kid made a hand signal towards his two brown hair buddies. Quickly charging at you from both sides, one pushed you into the pole, and the other held your arms behind the pole, the other coming to help. T-they were five years older than you, and there were three of them, y-you weren't strong enough to take all three of them! Unless you used Creed, which you weren't supposed to use... I guess I'll just have to take it... you thought to yourself, fear, rising in your chest. Dammit it would hurt, and you knew it would. 

A swift punch was launched into your stomach. You gasped loud, trying to catch your breath. Y-you couldn't speak...he had knocked the air out of you. The three didn't want the public to see them, so they drug you into an alleyway. It was cold, and musky. 

You were punched, and kicked, and your head was bashed into the wall. Crimson blood was starting to drip out of your mouth. "C-creed," you whispered and hoarsely whispered at that. The bullies stripped you of your coat, and laughed. The second they weren't listening, you snuck out through the shadows, using Creed's body to cover you.

"A-at least I still have my money..." you sighed. "M-my ribs and arm still hurt like h-hell though..." even though you were hurt, you still bought everybody a little something. You bought Mista a new beanie, Fugo, a new tie, Narancia, an orange scarf, Trish, a jacket that had pluses and minuses on it (don't ask how you found a jacket that was that specific), Giorno, a frog, Bucciarati, a gift card to Libeccio, his favorite restaurant, and you got Abbacchio a new, purple, luxurious, lipstick.

At that point, you were freezing cold, carrying a bag full of presents that you would have to hide immediately, and hope nobody would notice your injuries. Your stomach was sore, but didn't ache all that much anymore, your arm was still in pain, and you had a headache from having your head bashed into a brick wall.