Archer returns to Chaldea

A lot of things have happened, with the plan of The Beast frustrated humanity would live one more day. The connection everywhere began to recover little by little, of course, everyone in the world lost a full year, the memories of that Grimm threat had completely vanished as if they were part of Remnant's singularity. Chaldea would get a new director and not only that, he would practically be completely on the ropes after all the pseudo-singularities were resolved. First of all, the use of the rayshift, Emiya's actions that were against the dictates of the Magus Association, etc. Practically Chaldea's acts would not go unpunished ...

With her hand on her chest, a face of hope and complete expectations, the last master of humanity, Rin Tohsaka, established a circle of summoning. She planned to bring him back, she needed him to at least see him again before she departed for her next mission. Sure, they would both go on different missions but that would not mean never seeing him again.

Rin: Well, it's one in the morning ... if it works like that time, everything will be fine ... Heed my words. My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny. If you heed the Grail's call and obey my will and reason, answer me! I hereby swear ... That I shall be all the good in the world. That I shall defeat all evil in the world. Thou Seventh Heaven, clad in the three great words of power, come forth from the circle of binding, Guardian of the Scales!

The energy emitted from the summoning circle was enormous, it undoubtedly summoned a good servant ... meanwhile ...

In a certain place.

Emiya, the red archer, was lying on the lap of his beloved Artoria, she stroked his head while they both enjoyed a certain tranquility and peace. However, Archer felt the early hour of his departure...

(Y/n): hmmm, it looks like I'm being summoned, I guess my "time out" is over ...

Artoria: It seems... even if I want you to stay, I guess that won't stop you... right?

(Y/n): Yes... well, for something I am not a heroic spirit but a warrior of the counter force.

Artoria: I understand, thank you, it was nice while it lasted... although I also understand what it's like to have an errand. Feel free that I will also go with you eventually, not as King of Camelot but as a common knight willing to do her part.

Archer began to disappear in front of Artoria, she simply waved her hand in goodbye, she did not doubt that they would meet again.

Artoria: Fighting by your side brings me happiness and sadness... no matter what life you take, you are a heroic spirit destined to fight forever... for the common good... to be a hero of justice.

Back to Chaldea.

The room went blank for a moment and when everyone's sight could be recovered, there he was, Archer was a meter away from Rin, he was on his knees with one hand to his chest.

(Y/n): Archer-class Servant. I have been summoned and come at your request... huh... is it you... do you really want to be with me that much?

Rin slapped the red archer in the face, he did not feel the slightest pain.

Rin: *blushing* It's not about that! Well... i can't deny that is good to see you again... but what I wanted to talk about was something else...

Da Vinci: is he here yet?

Rin: Yes.

Da Vinci: Emiya, what would you say to me if you had the chance to see your friends from Beacon?

(Y/n): Wait ... what?

Da Vinci: Let me update the information for you, Rin managed to restore human history, they saved everyone, likewise, the magus association helped us by making a smokescreen with what happened from the incineration of humanity, altering the information, and creating confusion so that we could transfer Chaldea to its initial place, which ... for the timing is confidential, can't say, sorry. Although... there are still certain things to solve, it is known that there are vestiges of what happened in the temple of Solomon, I have a theory that They may be pillar demons or something similar, but we still don't know what it might be, likewise some Servants are missing like Heracles, Francis Drake, Fergus. As long as Chaldea is still allowed to do her last Rayshifts and restore these little details we'll be fine, but there's still another riddle in that Remnant from the past, remember the Avenger-class Servant you defeated?

(Y/n): Yes, I can't say for sure who it was but the objectives seemed to focus on the grail of Fuyuki.

Da Vinci: Exactly, while you managed to perfectly neutralize Rin's mistake, there are still loose ends regarding that Avenger who allowed an outside force to steal mana from the grail and strengthen the grimms. It is your duty to go there and find out where all this is going, Remnant's story is taking a different course and you must correct it, we do not know what the enemy's plan is and if it is even a pillar demon.

(Y/n): Leave it to me, I took a precautionary measure in case something like this happened.

Da Vinci: Now, regarding you, Rin, your first pseudo-singularity will be in Shinjuku, I need you to prepare to perform your respective rayshift and, if you like, say goodbye for the moment, also, Emiya, try to keep your identity as a Servant as hidden as possible. In your most recent adventure you were lucky that the magus association had its own inconveniences with the death of Lord El Melloi in turn, fixing the city, shutting up people who saw servant fights and the other complications of a Holy Grail War . It is likely that you will have to go to other places instead of settling in a fixed place like in Beacon, and if possible, establish contact with us to update us on the situation.

(Y/n): It will be, Da Vinci.

Rin: Listen Emiya... it's good to have you back...

(Y/n): Thanks Rin, it's not very common for you to be so sweet.

Rin: *blushes* Shut up!

Rin shyly approaches the Archer and kisses him on the lips quickly and walks away.

Rin: I don't know if eternity has love, but there, just like here, in your mouth you will carry ... a taste of me.

Archer smiled warmly and proceeded to the rayshift area.

Da Vinci: Any specific place where you want to be sent?

(Y/n): As close to Patch as possible.

Mash: Sorry I'm late! Mash Kyrielight reporting!

The pink-haired kouhai came into the room with a slice of bread in her mouth and made a military-type salute with her hand.

Da Vinci: Ah, yes, I forgot, Mash will not be able to accompany Rin because we do not know how capable her body is to fight and in her medical conditions and chueqeos she seems to have less strength to carry Galahad's shield.

Mash: I apologize, Senpai, Emiya, I wish you luck on your corresponding pseudo-singularities ... as for me, I'll be analyzing Senpai's vital signs.

The Chaldea staff began to program the coordinates for each rayshift, starting with archer, the place would be Patch, a small island west of Vale, where the Signal school was located, and a place known to Archer. A system of rayshift and Coffin: Capsule of Spiritrons are somewhat complicated terms but they are of great help when traveling in time and avoid accidents or increase the chances that these do not occur.

This is how Archer would be transported back to that Remnant, once there, archer went to Ruby Rose's house... however, by spying a bit from afar, he would realize that she was no longer at home. Archer's first step would be to gather information to trace Ruby, also meet with the others and do what he can to solve the new problem.

To be continued...