The day humanity almost reached its end

???: Good morning dear reader, have you noticed the inconsistency in this singularity? Have you ever wondered why humans continued to exist even after the incineration of humanity? Me too, I invite you to pay attention to what is coming... so let me put you in context, our esteemed Beacon students have been distracted by the Vytal festival without knowing much that there is a puzzle right in front of them and that, as the red Servant Archer predicted, a catastrophe is approaching... The rapier girl is simply engaged in trying to train with her sister, Winter Schnee... but Archer is thinking about the information I provide, when he read the date, it will get interesting...

Location: Vale
No one's point of view...

At the Vytal festival the emotion fuels all the people of Remnant, the most recent confrontation has been surprising, the Couples match between Coco Adel and Yatsuhashi Daichi against Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black gave a great surprise and a loss of participants for Beacon...

Winter reveals to her sister that she would be leaving soon since she had only come for the delivery of the new Atlesian Paladin units to Vale, not without first asking Weiss about the progress in using her semblance. Ruby, Yang and Qrow are in team RWBY's dorm playing video games, while they talk to catch up on the situation they live in, Qrow tells about his latest mission while Ruby narrates the latest events and accidentally speaks a little about Chaldea's organization, awakening Qrow's uncertainty...

Meanwhile, our hero Emiya is reflecting on the information that an unknown person gave him days ago... Something made no sense, it didn't quite fit, the concept of the eradication of humanity was something that Emiya had already stopped to think about. but... it was true, what were humans doing outside Chaldea still alive? They were supposed to have been incinerated...

In addition to this, the informant seemed to have placed a particular date... This date indicated to be 2017, a week after Rin and Mash Kryielight completed the singularity F in Fuyuki in 2004, something happened that day that generated a disorder in the history of humanity but... what will have been... just when Emiya questioned these things, he received a call from Da Vinci's hologram...

Da Vinci: Good morning, I have an important notice from Director Rin, because we have found the trail of a new singularity, which we have designated E Pluribus Unum, Rin has decided that she along with Mash, will go to solve it while you continue solving this singularity... for the moment, Romani will take the position of Director so he will be in charge ... he is sleeping right now, so he will not be able to attend you, he has been awake all day and night this time, so he simply collapsed, I took him to his room to take his proper rest...
(Y/n): So is it just the two of us?
Da Vinci: Not exactly, the rest of Chaldea's staff is still here... I know my appearance is just beautiful but remember that-
(Y/n): I wasn't planning to flirt with you or anything like that dumb!

Meanwhile with Weiss
Weiss: *sneeze* Did someone used my line?

Back to Emiya

Da Vinci: Hehe ~ Well then, is there a problem you need to talk about?
(Y/n): Yes, it is something that has me in conflict ...
Da Vinci: What could it be?
(Y/n): Tell me what happened after Chaldea solved the singularity F in Fuyuki.
Da Vinci: It is obvious, Rin embarked on the first singularity of great value to humanity in 1431.
(Y/n): I know you guys are hiding something from me, why did kingdoms still exist in 2018?
Da Vinci: I-I ... I think you're asking classified information ...
(Y/n): ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!
Da Vinci: Ugh... I guess you have me on the ropes... well *speaking to the Chaldea staff* What I'm about to say is classified information for anyone other than us, but as second-in-command, I declare that Servant Archer Emiya has access to that information for the good of humanity and I order you that nothing that I have said, not a single word of this conversation, should be revealed to Romani or Rin Tohsaka, it is an order.
All staff: Understood.

(Author note: Play this while reading)

Da Vinci turned to the red archer, looking at him in a serious tone.
Da Vinci: Listen, I will not repeat it under any circumstances... Rin did...
(Y/n): What?
Da Vinci: After Olga Marie died before her eyes, after Lev Lainur's betrayal and after completing the first singularity... Rin used the grail...
(Y/n): But what did she do?
Da Vinci: Well, as you know, she participated in the fifth holy grail war, she claimed to know everything about it, so without waiting for any warning or indication she wished for the restoration of humanity with a single grail... but what she did was the biggest mistake... oh i almost forgot it, Rin was there because she was called by the animusphere family to take the second place of Director in Chaldea, but after Olga Marie's death she took the main place...
(Y/n): What exactly happened?
Da Vinci: Her wish was fulfilled but with the little temporal stability caused by the other seven singularities, she ended up altering the world, the singularity that you are solving has such a great value, far surpassing other singularities, something is creating an excess from Grimm, so your mission is to solve this singularity and kill them or weaken them...
(Y/n): What happened to the world?
Da Vinci: With Remnant's singularity incomplete, the Grimm possess a very high power, they were destroying the world little by little, thanks to the fact that Rin's desire was unstable, humanity returned to the incineration point making it possible to repair the world with the grails and eliminating each and every one of the singularities, we cannot leave a single one, that is why you are here... but now, knowing all this... Will you continue helping us?

(Y/n): Heh, I suppose it was always my thing to clean up Rin's disasters... count on me, and even if i wasn't, my contract with the counterforce is still in my life, so it is my duty to protect humanity.
Da Vinci: Glad to hear that, then, Archer Emiya, we are counting on you, and we hope that you will save the world by solving this singularity.

The hologram transmission ended, and archer sat on the bed in his room...
(Y/n): Rin... *sigh* you're still a brat... but I suppose it's part of your nature, it doesn't matter.

Mordred enters the room...
Mordred: Hey, what have you been doing?
(Y/n): Nothing important, do you want to train?
Mordred: I was hoping you would say it! If I win, you must prepare a banquet for me!
(Y/n): Hmmm, even if you didn't, I was planning to do that...

Place. Unknown
Nobody's point of view

(Authot note: Play this video while reading)

???: It seems that one of the mysteries has been revealed ... What do you say? That Rin despaired too quickly? Elementary my dear, but anyone with a temperament like hers would, carrying the weight of humanity's salvation is not easy... however, as our protagonist follows the clues, time seems to take two steps ahead, he no longer has full mana support from his master, so he can't use his Noble Phantasm a number of times over, but right now the appearance of shadow servants is inevitable, wild creatures and of course, Grimms , they will appear to make more problems and not only that... What other secrets do Chaldea and Beacon hide? In the meantime, we can only observe...

 What other secrets do Chaldea and Beacon hide? In the meantime, we can only observe

To be continued...