Lack of hope

What happened wth (Y/n) and Artoria
Berserker continued his aerial attack while our heroes took refuge among the nearby trees, so that Berserker had to destroy the trees first to have a better field of vision...
(Y/n): Quick, Saber, Use your wind sword!
Artoria: Yes!
(Y/n): Trace on!!!
(Y/n) created multiple swords to destroy all Berserke's missiles in seconds and so Saber came at full speed with her wind sword scratching the ground and creating a line of fire and then cut in two the jet where Berserker was, (Y/n) used his clairvoyance to fire multiple arrows at a distance and distract Berserker, so Saber gave him a powerful blow with the wind sword making him back off, Berserker and Saber started an intense sword fight so fast that it was difficult for (Y/n) aimed at Berserker, Berserker pushed Saber with brutal force, and then took out a submachine gun with which he continued his assault on ammunition, Saber barely evaded a few bullets and repositioned herself, at that moment (Y/n) left the hiding and at full speed attacked Berserker with Kanshou and Bakuya, splitting the submachine gun bullets in half, some bullets hitting his body but he ignored the attacks, in that Artoria completely approached Berserker and split the submachine gun although having done so her wind sword became visible due to exposure to heat from the friction of bullets with the sword ...
Artoria fell back like Berserker ...

Artoria: He knows the measurements of my sword. Is he a knight I frequented? ... What a skillful sword, I see a renowned knight, and I ask you: If you attack me knowing that I am Artoria Pendragon, King of England, do not be ashamed to the knights Show who you are! Fighting hiding your identity is the attitude of a coward!

The black knight simply made a move that reflected little mind control, while Artoria kept trying to reveal the adversary's name...
Artoria: You ...
The rare dark mist surrounding the knight began to disperse until it disappeared, leaving a clear view of his armor ...
Artoria: N-No ...
The dark mist kept disappearing, the black knight was wielding his sword now...
Artoria: Arondight? No, then you are ...
Berserker: Ar ... thur ...
The black knight's helmet came off, revealing Sir Lancelot's face but with longer hair and a row of sharp teeth, not to mention eyes that reflected hatred and madness...
Artoria: Sir... Lancelot!
Zerkelot: *Roar*
Artoria: My friend, why? You, the strongest of the knights at the round table, why!? Decay in the Berserker class...

Zerkelot did not wait any longer and launched himself violently against Artoria, she avoided the impact, the clash of swords was violent and Zerkelot's movements were powerful, reflecting the sole intention of destroying...
Artoria: Lancelot-
Artoria couldn't keep talking because Zerkelot just fought and fought ...
Artoria: Lancelot!!!
Zerkelot stopped in a hunched posture as he moved frantically ...
Zerkelot: You only thought about protecting your people instead of guiding them!
Artoria: I didn't guide them ...
Zerkelot: You are a girl caught by the vision of a king!
Artoria: My ideal, of a sacrificing king. Am I the one who led you to do this?
Zerkelot: Ar... thur !!!
Artoria: Lancelot ...
Zerkelot attacked Artoria again, (Y/n) knew that interfering or not doing it could make things worse, he would practically have to wait for the moment to lend itself to the occasion... Artoria stopped attacking and only defended herself...
Zerkelot: Your staff ... your staff ...
Zerkelot heavily hit Artoria who crashed into a tree, destroying it, (Y/n) knew that it was the guideline to act, before Zerkelot approached Artoria, (Y/n) intercepted him with the help of Hrunting, the sword of the Heroic Spirit Beowulf, thus blocking the sword of Zerkelot and counterattacking with more force... while they fought, Zerkelot looked at Artoria with anger ...
Artoria: *Turning slowly* Did you hate me? Did you hate me this much?...
Zerkelot hit (Y/n) when he dropped his guard and immediately ran to Artoria with a strong kick to the head ...
Artoria: Am I to blame for your madness?

Artoria got up and with the wind sword attacked Zerkelot again, in a few seconds she made several cuts against him who only tried to attack once more but Artoria stabbed him ...
Artoria: I ... I will win the holy grail, no matter what, if I don't, there will be nothing I can offer you as a reward ...
Zerkelot: Even after this, would you wield your sword for such a reason? What a difficult person ...