Seek and destroy

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?
Oobleck: *Talking without breathing* I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary girls, seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now, i can assure you we will not be establishing a single base of operations rather we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may Stumble upon. I've packed all our essentials myself provided the air course and readied the airship. And! *Makes menacing face to Weiss* It's Dr. Oobleck, i didn't earn a PhD for fun, Thank you very much.
Weiss: Uhhh...
Oobleck: Come now children, according to my schedule we are already 3 minutes behind the schedule *Runs at high speed*

Team RWBY turned for a moment to talk...
Ruby: Well, alright it looks like we're going to save the world with Dr. Oobleck *looks down* yeah, when you say it loud it sounds worse...
Nora: Save the world!!?? You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt, sad! Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not my fault, though, Ren! *Ren looks away*
Jaune: Sounds exciting, where are you going?
Ruby: Heh, just outside the kingdom!
Nora: So are we!
Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow a sheriff of a neraby village
Ren: We set up tomorrow.
Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight, we're shadowing a crime specialist, all inner city detective stuffs, we get Junior badges...
Jaune: Oohoohh!
Sun: We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk... so we thought this may be a better way to check out the kingdom when It's, y'know, normal.
Ruby: Well-
Oobleck: *From distance* Four minutes ladies!

A very awkward silence stood for seconds, both team JNPR, Sun and Neptune looked towards team RWBY...
Ruby: Well, uh... wish us luck!
*Ship engines whirring*
Team RWBY and the others walked on opposite sides...
Pyrrha: I've heard that Emiya's team has already left on a mission...
Jaune: And who's with them?
Pyrrha: They are all by themselves...
Ren: Where?
Pyrrha: I don't know...
Jaune: Those guys are on another level...
Sun: *sigh* Again, loosing against the ero Protag...
Neptune: I'm getting used to it...
Nora: Well, you should, he makes tasty pancakes and a he's handsome lonely wolf...

Meanwhile team RWBY
The ship was already flying...
Yang: I guess i just never saw you as much of a fighter...
Oobleck: I admit, i fancy myself more of an, intellectual... but i can assure you, as a huntsman, I've had my fair share of Tussels.
Ruby: Like the mushroom?
Blake: Those are truffles...
Ruby: Like the sprout?
Yang: Those are Brussels...
Oobleck: Besides, given my expertise in the field of history, as well as my dabblings in the art of archeological surveys our dear headmaster saw it fit to assign me to this particular assigment.
Weiss: What does history have to do with this?
Oobleck: My, what a preposterous question, you Silly girl! Why, history is the backbone of our very society and the liver!! And probably the kindneys if i were to wagner.
Weiss:... and that means?
Oobleck: The southeast quadrant outside of Vale is home to wild forests and deep caves but, it is also the one of the kingdom greatest failures!
Ruby: Mountain Glenn...
Yang: That's right, it was an expansion of Vale but in the end it was overrun by Grimm and fenced off from the rest of
the city...
Oobleck: Correct! And now it stands abandoned and as a dark reminder...
Blake: And a likely place of hideout...
Oobleck: Precisely!
*Airship engines whirring in descent*

The airship comes in over a spot of street amidst the ruined buildings and structures of the ruined area. It hovers right above the ground as Yang, Blake, Oobleck, Weiss, and Ruby, the girls jump out of the craft with weapons drawn before the ship flies away from the destruction.

Oobleck: Ladies! You still may be students, but as of this moment, your first mission as Huntresses has begun! From this point forward, you need to do exactly as I say! Do you understand? *Team RWBY nods but Oobleck notices Ruby's bag* Ruby! I thought I told you to leave all of your bags back at school.