You can't always save everyone...

The red archer was outside Ruby Rose's house, establishing communications with Chaldea. Emiya had the Holy Grail in his hands, the mission that had been entrusted to him had ended, but he still did not disappear because, he had his own last mission...

(Y/n): Sure enough, the Holy Grail has been acquired, the pillar demon has been completely removed and by now Remnant's singularity should be fixed... With that I conclude my report.

Da Vinci: Good job Archer, by now, Rin should already be coming back...

The Grail was returned to Chaldea through technology, but Emiya stayed...

Da Vinci: Do you plan to do something else?

(Y/n): Yes... considering that there may still be traces of the singularity, you'd better take a precautionary measure...

Da Vinci: I see, I hope we can see you soon...

The transmission ended and Emiya decided to enter Ruby's house, with a gift box in his hands, he discovered that fortunately his stay in Vale had not been forgotten as it would happen in any other singularity...

Ruby was asleep in her bed, wearing gray pajamas. Birds were tweeting and sunlight was streaming onto the wall behind the bed's headboard. After a few seconds, she wakes up and looks over to see her father asleep in a chair. She sits up and sighs quietly, causing Taiyang to stir awake.

Taiyang: Ruby! *He gets up* You're awake!

Ruby: Ugh... what happened?

Taiyang: Someone found you, unconscious. He got you out of there along with Qrow, and brought you home safe.

Ruby: Wait! Yang! Is she alright!?

Taiyang: Uh... She's uh... she's gonna be alright. I think she's just... I think it's just gonna take some time for her to get used to things. She's too strong to let this stop her. I'm just glad to have my girls back at home.

Ruby: What happened to the school?! And Vale?! Were they able to clear out the Grimm?

Taiyang: Things at Vale are under control, but the school... It's... it's not that simple. That thing, whatever it is, doesn't seem to be dead. Don't get me wrong, you did a number on it. But it's not disappearing. It's... kind of... frozen. I know that doesn't sound too bad, but it keeps attracting more Grimm to the school.

Ruby: I did... what?

Taiyang: Hmm?

Ruby: You said I did a number on it. What do you mean?

Taiyang: I... Look that's not important right now. We can talk about it later. Things are just... kind of a mess.

Qrow: It's always a mess.

Ruby and Taiyang look to see Qrow suddenly standing in the room, near the door. He finishes off the contents of his flask before continuing.

Qrow: Mind if we have a minute?

Taiyang: What, I can't stay here?!