Rescuing Saber

(Y/n): I must go!!!
Ozpin: I can't allow you that mister Emiya, there are news that a monster more powerful than Grimm has appeared on Fuyuki's river, you can't go, i'm sending hunters there, Atlas and Vacuo too, right now i couldn't contact Heavens academy headmaster, i understand you are worried for your teammate and you must accept that it was a bad idea to let her went alone...
(Y/n): I won't stay here, she needs me more than never...
Ozpin: Then bring someone with you...
Pyrrha: I will go! I have certain knowledge about Vacuo so i know were to go there!!
Ozpin: Miss Nikos how long have you been here?
Pyrrha: Enough to know what is going on, i can help!!
(Y/n): She's right, but now we must go!!!
Ozpin: Ok then, be safe...
(Y/n): Ok... Lets go Pyrrha!!
The both of them leave the clock tower, running at great speed, (y/n) called Rin while running...
(Y/n): Rin!! Can you use the rayshift to teleport Pyrrha and me to Fuyuki?
Rin: Yes, but i only can teleport you fifteen minutes before... Are you sure? That will drain all Chaldea's Energy to rayshift again... That means there's not another try...
(Y/n): The hell!! Yes!
Rin: Then, stay quiet a moment...
The rayshift begun... They appeared in Fuyuki city just as they wanted.
Pyrrha: Follow me, i know where Is the river!!!

Meanwhile on the river, Gilles de Rais, also knew as Caster, summoned a big octopus monster who started to grow at a horrible tall, the monster growl... He got inside the head, he started to attack Artoria with his tentacles which over numbered her, while she defended herself he used two tentacles to capture Artoria...
Saber: Caster!!! Stop this madness!!
Caster: My precious Jeanne, why don't you recognize me?
Saber: For the last time, i am Artoria Pendragon not that Jeanne you're talking about!!!
Caster: Don't worry my dear, soon you will remember our story...
(Y/n): Hey! Let her go!!
Caster: So you're the new guy on the war? You think you can take Jeanne from my hands!? Do you dare to stole her!!?
Pyrrha: We are going to stop you!! You're dangerous!!!
Caster: Oh! A child, i'm going to make you fear me, taste the horror and then i will drain every drop of your aura!!!

Gilles attacked Pyrrha and (Y/n) with his tentacles, Pyrrha used her spear to cut many of them and (Y/n) used his dual swords to cover her back, that didn't worked because more tentacles were created from the creature, they continued fighting and cutting tentacles but a big tentacle smashed them to the ground, one of the tentacles hold (y/n) and started to smash him with many constructions around and throw him to the sea...
Saber and Pyrrha: Emiya!!
Caster's master was watching from behind but someone shoot at his head, killing him... Kiritsugu Emiya... Caster felt his master's dead and started to say...
Caster: Ryuunosuke, my master... You have died and left me all alone... But don't worry Ryuunosuke. I, Gilles de Rais, will fulfill my promise to you... Behold Ryuunosuke!!! A gift to see you to the next world, the greatest cool!!!
A purple dark mist surround everything... Hunters begun to attack the octopus but it only smashed them away, even semblances didn't hurted it too much, it only created more tentacles while the mist got blind the hunters, (y/n) swum to got out of the water and he went to the tentacles that hold Artoria, he jumped to one cutting the others that were towards him, Pyrrha saw him and she used her semblance to grab all the sword and spear weapons from the other hunters and some metal things...
Pyrrha: May i borrow this?
Hunter: Sure... *Faint*
She threw the weapons to the tentacles allowing (y/n) to cut the one who hold Artoria, once she was free she grabbed (y/n)'s arm and run towards the port of Fuyuki... Kiritsugu saw Artoria and went towards her..
Kiritsugu: Listen, that beast is inmortal, we can't kill it, we saw how that thing defeated many hunters at the same time, but it couldn't regenerate if we destroy all its parts at once, you're the only one who can do that...
Saber: Alright Master, leave it to us... Emiya, Pyrrha can you get me time?
(Y/n) and Pyrrha: Of course!!
Rider: I can help you with that!!!
(Y/n): You aren't dead!?
Rider: No, if you remember, servants can dematerialize their physical forms if their master wants, in this way we seem to disappear but not really...
(Y/n): Right...
Pyrrha: Can you help us then?
Rider: Of course i can...
(Y/n): Then lets begin... Trace!!! On!!
(Y/n) started to throw swords to the monster, Pyrrha used her spear to cut the most close tentacles and Iskandar mounted his horse, drew his sword and went to the front line of the battlefield, cutting the tentacles with great force... Artoria advanced a few steps until facing the monster, she was ready to perform her Noble Phantasm...
Saber: "The gathering breath of the star. The shining torrent of life. Take this! "Excalibur"!!
The powerful sword stated to glow and and illuminating the whole place, a powerful ray of light emerged from the sword, Artoria, who wielded the sword directed the course of the beam towards the sea monster, beginning to disintegrate definitely all its tentacles... inside the beast , was Gilles, who when seeing that a fissure extended by the head of the beast noticed the beautiful but lethal ray of light...
Caster: This light... That's it, without doubt... This light is... This was the light, the blessing of bliss with Jeanne...... What have... I...

Excalibur reduced it to ashes, ending completely with the monster and with Gilles, the people who were around, shouted gratefully to their heroes, the hunters covered in shame at having been overshadowed retreated, Iskandar, (Y/n), Artoria and Pyrrha reunited...
Rider: I'm impresed how powerful you are Saber, you show the power of a king... If i'm honest i wasn't around, i was hunting Caster like you, but i found creatures like Assassin watching my master and me, but when they saw me, they ran away...
Saber: First, thank you, but you'll going to fight with us?
Rider: Well, it's not necessarily now, i might join you ln your task until we kill Archer, king Gilgamesh its a very dangerous enemy to all of us...
(Y/n): You are right, i fought him yesterday...
Rider: How brave of you, how did you make to survive?
(Y/n): Some friends of mine were there too, i almost died if not were by them...
Saber: You don't have nothing to say to me?
(Y/n): Right... listen, i was wrong, i shouldn't leave you to go alone, Is there something i can do to make you forgive me?
Saber: But even that, you came for me... Thanks...
Artoria got close to him and kissed his check, the both blushed...
Pyrrha: How cute~ You two are an adorable couple~
Saber: Please don't tell anyone about this...
Kiritsugu: So Saber, what do you wanted to talk?
Saber: Right... The Grail its corrupted, someone used a magic trick on it, its draining mana from there but we don't know were is going all of that energy...
Kiritsugu: Then, it would be useless to win?
Saber: Not exactly master, if we stop the one who is stealing its mana, we might have our wish...
Kiritsugu: I don't think it so, Saber...
Saber: Yes master?
Kiritsugu: This is my order to you... Destroy the Holy Grail!!!
Saber: *disappointed* Of course master...
(Y/n): *Whispering to Pyrrha* we should go by now...
Pyrrha: *Whispering to (Y/n)* Got it, i'm telling this to Artoria...
Saber: What are you talking?
Pyrrha: We need to go back to Beacon...
Saber: Right, master... Rider... Would you two come with us?
Kiritsugu: No, i can't, i'm looking for Assassin master...
Rider: I can but i have only one condition...
Saber: What Is it?
Rider: I need to bring my master...
(Y/n): Of course, i'm calling Ozpin, meanwhile please Pyrrha explain them where we're going...
Ozpin: Hello?
(Y/n): This Is Emiya, Professor i need to bring other two teammates...
Ozpin: Really? *Drinks coffee*
(Y/n): Yes...?
Ozpin: Then, they need to do a trial and study a lot...
(Y/n): Of course... But one of them its an adult...
Ozpin: Then, he must study more and i will have a conversation with him... Oh! I almost forget it, please train as much as you can, because Vytal's tournament isn't too far to happen, okay?
(Y/n): Understood sir.

Once they arrived to Beacon, Iskandar went to the clock tower, meanwhile Pyrrha returned to her room and (Y/n) and Artoria were walking towards their own room...
(Y/n): It seems that Rider and his master are going to be our teammates...
Saber: It does...
(Y/n): So... About what happened there... That means that you...
Saber: *smile* Yes, with all my heart...

Meanwhile in Chaldea
Rin: I was so worried, they did it!!!
Jeanne: That was Gilles de Rais?
Rin: Jeanne where you came from?
Jeanne: I just arrived from the training room...
Rin: Well, he was, but not the one you used to know...
Jeanne: Yes, sadly he isn't... Anyway, how is Emiya doing?
Rin: He's doing his best, but he is taking too long... From one side its my fault because i didn't told him where Is the maiden but on the other side he is planning to stay in Beacon to protect it...
Mashu: Senpai, should i help him?
Rin: No, we need to see what he's going to do before making a choice... Anyway i'm going to tell him were is the maiden...

To be continued