So far and so close to say goodbye

A peaceful day in the city of Vale, the news of the giant octopus in Fuyuki had disappeared as quickly as they spread, just at that time the store From Dust Till Dawn was making its reopening, the owner, a very old age man was  found placing the reopening sign when he went down the stairs, bump with someone, a girl with green hair and deep red eyes...
Emerald: Excuse me, i'm sorry... I'm not from around here...
She helped the old man to get up
Emerald: Umm, Do you mind point me the direction of this shop?
After the man explained the location of the place, the girl went to an alley where a gray-haired boy was waiting for her...
Mercury: I knew you were lost...
Emerald: Mercury! I will seriously pay you to shut up!
Mercury: That's not your money
Emerald: But it could be yours for five minutes of silence~
Mercury: Mmm.. no deal
Emerald: Hmmp... Fine...
She threw the money to the floor and started to walk away.
Mercury: Whatever, you want me.
The both started to walk away, meanwhile, the rest of the city continued its day with tranquility, cars passing by the highway, people walking or simply eating a snack while having a chat with other... Again the two talked...
Mercury: So, how much farther?
Emerald: A few blocks
Mercury: Ugh, this place Is so dull...
Emerald: I kinda like it... Tall buildings, diverse culture...
Mercury: And nice, dopey people who are easy to pickpocket..
Emerald: That's every city...
Mercury: Oh! Emerald Master Thief!! Please don't take my money! I barely have enough to get by!
She frowned and walked away...
Mercury: You're not fun today.
He reached her and started to walk, the two went inside a book shop, the gray haired boy just watched a pile of books while the Green haired girl touched a bell...
Man: Be right there!
A very tall man with many books walked to the room and said...
Tukson: Welcome to Tukson's book trade, home of every book under the sun... How may uh-
He looked at the Green haired girl, he stare for a moment and then continued...
Tukson: How may i help you?
Mercury: Just browsin'
Emerald: Actually, i was wondering, do you have any copies of The Thief and the Butcher?
Tukson: Yes, we do.
Emerald: That's great!
Tukson: Would you like a copy?
Emerald: No, just wondering
Behind them, Mercury closed the book making a loud noise...
Emerald: Oh, oh, what about Violet's garden in paperback?
Mercury: He's got it... Headback too.
Emerald: ooh! Options are nice...
Mercury: Ehh, no pictures...
He closed another book ad making another noise.
Mercury: Hey! Do you any comics?
Tukson: Near the front...
Emerald: Oh! No, wait... What about... Third Crusade?
Tukson: Um... I... Don't believe we carry that one...
Mercury: Ohhh!
Emerald: What was this place called again?
Tukson: Tukson's book trade.
Emerald: And... You're Tukson?
Tukson: That's right
Emerald: So then i take it that you're the one who came up with the catchphrase
Tukson: Yes...
Mercury: And what was it again?
Tukson: Tukson's book trade home of every book under the sun...
Mercury: Except, the Third Crusade.
Tukson: It's just a catchphrase...
Mercury: It's false advertising...
Emerald: You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Tukson. I heard you're planning on leaving... Moving all the way to Vacuo...
The gray haired man started to turn off the lights...
Emerald: Your brothers in the White Fang wouldn't be happy to hear that... And neither are we... You know who we are! Don't you?
Tukson: Yes...
Emerald: And... You know why we're here?
Tukson: Yes...
Emerald: So... Are you going to fight back?
Tukson: Yes!!!
The tall man showed his claws and jumped towards them, trying to slash and make cuts but they avoided him... A cold noise was heard... The gray haired man and the Green haired girl got out of the place... The gray haired man was holding a comic...
Emerald: What's with that?
Mercury: Meh, i like the pictures..

Meanwhile in Beacon...
A book, inside, there were drawings of a subject, a rose, writings ... Blake was reading it until Yang arrived by surprise...
Yang: Whatcha doin?
Blake: Nothing... Just going over notes from last semester...
Yang ate something that was throw at her...
Yang: Lame!
It was lunch time, every student was eating on a table, on team RWBY's table was team JNPR on the other side, and in team RWBY's right side was team (First letter of your name/ Fln)IWA, they had many quiz on Vacations because they were new so they had to quickly got into class to be on the semester... Ruby arrived with a big book with the legend Best day activities and she started to say...
Ruby: Sisters! Friends! Weiss...
Weiss: Hey!
Ruby: Four scores and seven minutes ago, i had a dream...
Yang: *talking to Blake* this gotta be good...
Ruby: A dream that one day the four of us we come together as a team and have the most fun anyone has ever had! Ever!
Weiss: Did you stole my binder?
Ruby: I am not a crook
Blake: What are you talking about?
Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!
Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? I am right?
Nora threw a tomato at Yang and shout...
Nora: Boooo!
Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year our second semester is going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why i've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.
Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store...
Yang got up and throws an apple to Nora.
Blake: I don't know, i think i might sit this one out...
Weiss: Sit out or not, i think however we spend this last day we should do it as a team.
Nora: *from distance* I got it!!
Weiss: All for one, think that-
She stopped because Nora threw at her a cake, she turned to team JNPR and Nora pointed at Ren...
Outside, the monkey faunus was walking with a blue haired guy talking...
Neptune: Men that's harsh
Sun: So then, we were fighting side by side and she was fast and i threw a banana at a guy which sounds gross but it was awesome!!
Neptune: Nice
Sun: Right? And the best part is she's a faunus *covers his mouth* but that's a secret okay?
Neptune: Got it.
Sun: And not a "i'm going to tell it to Scarlet the second Sun turns back* secret, i'm talking secret secret!
Neptune: Woah, chill out man, okay? got it. I got it.
Sun: You better-
Neptune: Pfft...
Sun: I just don't wanna screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys...
Neptune: None taken.
Sun: Okay, they're just in here... I'm really excited for you to meet them, so be cool okay?... You're gonna be cool right?
Neptune: Dude!
His look was cool and a shine appeared on his teeth.
Sun: Good point.