In the Hall of the mountain king

Saber was leaning on the shoulders of (Y/n), the serenity was like a soft melody for the young woman ...
Saber: Thank you for this fantastic night Emiya, perhaps, feeling like a woman after so many years of pretending not to be, it should not be bad if you are with me ...
(Y/n): *Gently caresses her head* Don't worry, our pact transcends war, I am willing to give you my heart as I know you do with yours.

(Y/n) and Saber were in their room after the wonderful dance they had had, the young blonde was asleep on the chest of the boy with white hair...
Rin: Archer, are you there?
(Y/n): Rin?
Rin: We just located Gilgamesh's location! You won't like this...

Timeskip the next day
Ironwood: They were here... Ozpin, they were here!
Glynda: We're very much aware of that, Thank you James!
Ironwood: Fantastic, you're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue ignore What's right in front of us?
*Ruby arrived to the room thought the elevator which did beep sounds*
Ozpin: Come in.
Ruby: Sorry it took so long! Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here... it wasn't me...
Ozpin: Thank you for coming Ruby, how are you feeling?
Ruby: Okay, i guess... i'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 of 3 *slight chuckle*
The adults made serious faces.
Ruby: *meakly* Okay, so that's the tone we're going for got it...
Ironwood: Ruby, i feel it's appropiate yo let you know that i think what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress is all about, you recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could do...
Ruby: Thank you Sir.
Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night, but now that you've rested we were wondering if you had anything to add...
Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she looked familiar to you at all?
Ruby: I... *sigh* i don't know... Two other guys were with me... also, she was wearing a mask... and she never said anything to me, but i know she fought with glass... i don't think that was her semblance though... her clothing lit up whenever she attacked...
Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman i fought the night we meet Ruby...
Ironwood: Embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone...
Ruby: Wait! You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?
Ozpin: It's possible... but we still lack the required evidence to link the two together...
Ruby: Actually, i-i think i remember her  saying something about hideout or something in the southeast... just outside the kingdom!
Ozpin: Interesting.
Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never-
Ozpin: Thank you for your cooperation Ruby, why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you.
Ruby: Anytime.
Ozpin: And miss Rose, please try and be, discreet about this matter.
Ruby: Yes sir.
Ruby goes to the elevator and she gets to her dorm where her team waited for her...
Yang: What happened!?
Ruby: Well, umm... hehe...

Back to Clock Tower
Ironwood: Well there we have it, we send as many troops as we can to the Southeast, find out what's exactly is going on and eradicate any forces that stand in our way.
Glynda: Why must your answer to everything involve a triumphant display of military bravado! You treat every situation like It's a contest of measuring d-
Ozpin: Glynda!
Glynda: Well, he does...
Ozpin: She's right, as much as i would love to end this situation once and for all, we must remember that this May go beyond Vale, beyond Beacon. And if It's truly part of some master plan for which we know not the final move, we must not be so bold, nor can we risk the spread of panic...
Ironwood: *grimly* I have served you faithfully for years, but if you mean to tell me that your plan is to really hold defensas and wait-
Ozpin: It is not! You're a general, James. So tell me, when you prepare to go to war, which do you send in first? The flag-bearer, or the Scouts?
(Y/n): Ozpin, it's me, Emiya!
Ozpin: Excuse me, right now I'm discussing something important here...
(Y/n): I'm talking about finding the enemy!
Ozpin: Then, come in ...
(Y/n): Chaldea's specialized team has found the whereabouts of one of our enemies' allies, the location of Gilgamesh ...
Ironwood: Ozpin, what is he talking about? Have you been hiding something else?
Ozpin: James, do you know the legend of Gilgamesh?
Ironwood: Certainly not, but I doubt this is as serious as dealing with the enemy...
Ozpin: He was the "King of Heroes", who owned all things in the world, and whose tale is recorded in the oldest epic of humanity, the Poem of Gilgamesh. This poem portrays Gilgamesh as a hero destined to be king and accomplish great feats, and who is forced to fulfill his destiny by facing challenges alongside his best friend Enkidu.
(Y/n): The problem is that right now he is a Heroic spirit that is against us, we are talking about the one who possesses all kinds of weapons and who in a tenth of a second will annihilate all your best men even with the ones with a semblance of protection, humans can't defeat heroic spirits.
Ironwood: If that's true, how could we end it?
(Y/n): I think you don't know, but two members of my team and I are Heroic spirits, we are ready to fight Gilgamesh so I come on behalf of my entire team to tell Ozpin that we want to do this mission alone, without the slightest human intervention.
Glynda: Even with his condition, do you think only your team can fight him?
(Y/n): Sending human men against him will only be sending them to die i came here in the first place to prevent that...
Ozpin: Alright.
Ironwood: Oz-
Ozpin: I said it's okay, we are counting on you Mr. Emiya, right now our priority is to know what our enemy is going to do...
Glynda: But please be careful...
(Y/n): We will.
Ozpin: Also, mister Emiya, any other premonition?
(Y/n): Negative, When I was back in Chaldea, I discovered that these premonitions were by-products of a skill that my body was developing, it is called eye of the mind, that ability is able to help me calmly analyze the battle conditions even in danger and deduce a course appropriate action after considering all possibilities of escaping a difficult situation... anyway, we're going now...