Chapter 4

After the boys left I went up to my room and uploaded the video of us dancing onto my computer. I watched it a few times, replaying my favorite part of when Carter and Jeremiah shook their hips and butts in front of the camera. The video sure made me laugh because of the boys dancing like girls. After watching it a few times, I sent the video to Hayden and logged off of my computer.

I laid on my bed and watched some TV until I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare of that night and the events that happened.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning to the sound of radio blasting through my room. I shut off the alarm and walked into the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and ran into my closet and changed into a pair of skinny shorts, a v-neck, and a scarf. I went back into my bathroom and blow dried my hair and curled it.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into my closet and slipped on a pair of black toms. I grabbed my backpack and my phone and shut off my light and walked out of my room shutting the door behind me. I entered the kitchen and grabbed an apple and yogurt and sat at the counter and ate my breakfast.

Once I was done with breakfast, I walked out of the house into the garage and climbed into my Jeep Liberty. I opened the garage door and pulled out into the driveway. I drove to school listening to The Wanted and signing at the top of my lungs.

I pulled into the school parking lot and parked in my normal spot between Blake's truck and Ace's truck. I got out and joined the boys were they were leaning against Weston's Land Rover. I pulled the tape that held the dancing video and handed it to Hayden. He looked up at me and smiled before busting out laughing. I joined in on the laugh, and the rest of the boys looked at us like we were freaks.

"Hey Caroline" Alex shouted from across the parking lot. I said my goodbyes to the boys and joined Alex and Casey in their walk toward the building. Alex and Casey are my best friends and they play hockey with me. We walked through the front door and headed to our lockers which were right beside each other.

I was standing at my locker when all sudden my locker door slammed shut, just missing my hand. I looked up and sawing Blake standing there holding his stomach, from laughing. He stood there behind me while I opened my locker. I shut my locker and he put his arm around my shoulder and walked down the hall with me to our first period.

I had at least one of the boys in every one of my classes, so school was pretty awesome for me. We walked into Biology and sat down at our lab table. We got to choose our own lab partners, so of course Blake and I chose each other. We pulled out our notebooks just as the bell rang and started writing down the notes on the board.

Mrs. Tyson lectured us about cells and wrote more notes for us to copy down. While we were writing the notes down Blake kept writing me notes on his paper like: OMG! Did you see her skirt, I mean what was she thinking when she looked in the mirror this morning? and Girl, your hairs looks beautiful with that scarf!

This is what I loved about Blake, sometimes he acted like my best girl friend just for the fun of it. He didn't care what other people thought and that is what made it hilarious. We copied notes until the bell rang, then we packed up our stuff and said goodbye as we walked separate ways to our next classes.

Next, I had English with Luke and Zach. I sit near them in that class, so it made English fun. I had Math with Carter and Zeke and History with Weston and Jordan. Lunch was my favorite part of the day because I sat with all of the boys and Alex and Casey. After lunch, I have Spanish with Hayden and Conrad. After Spanish, I had Drama with Jeremiah and Tyler.