Chapter 30

(Todoroki P.O.V)

Walking out of the bedroom watching the door shut as Izu leaves, I smile. It fades though as my attention is drawn to my father standing just down the hall from me. "Hello father."

"Shoto, why was that servant coming out of your room?" He stood there towering above me, but he no longer intimidated me. "Are you screwing around with the staff again? Why don't you settle down, get a girlfriend and mate her, you need heirs Shoto. We already discussed me handing the company over to you."

"Father for the last time, I'm not messing around with the staff. Also you know I'm Gay, I'm not going to mate a woman." Is he blind? My mate mark is out in the open and he has said nothing. I stand there keeping his gaze.

Is eyes dart to my collar bone then flash an angry expression. "DID YOU MATE THAT BOY?!"

Remaining calm I respond, "so what if I did? It not your problem." I lean on the door frame my expression not changing.

"Shoto! You cannot have heirs and expect them to be normal with THAT as you mate!"

I get pissed and walk up to him. "EXCUSE ME?! 'THAT' is Izuku, and he is my mate, I love him with all my being, and I plan to marry and stay with him! If you have a FUCKING issue with that then get out of my GOD DAMN HOUSE!!" I point towards the door, unmoving.

He huffs, "I will be back to discuss your future with you. And you better not rely on that boy to be the defining factor in it." He turns around and takes a few steps towards the stairs. "You are a Todoroki, you must not forget that." He then walks downstairs and leaves without another word.

"Good for nothing bastard." I turn back into the room to get dressed.

(Midoriya P.O.V)

As tears stream down my face I cover my growing smile and hold the positive test to my chest. I pretty much fall to the ground in happiness. After a minute or two there I get up and rush out to my phone still crying a bit, I call Sho.

"Hey Iz- what happened?! Why're you crying love?! Are you hurt?!" He quickly spouts as I hear him grab his keys.

"I'm more than okay, just" *sniff* "come to the cafe okay I have the most amazing thing to show you." I can't stop smiling.

"Alright, I'll be there soon. I love you."

"I love you too," he hangs ups and I squeal a bit. "I'm gonna be a dad."

"WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!" I shout smiling and giggling so unbelievably happy.

I can't stop moving, I'm either shaking my hands or twirling, swaying or dancing. I start humming to myself and place my hands gently on my stomach. This is Shoto and I's baby. And more happy tears fall down my cheeks.

When Sho gets here I hide the test in my apron and hag him, he returns it. "What is so amazing that made you cry love?"

I don't pull out of his embrace just step back a bit. "This," I pull it out of my apron and show it to him.

His breath in is a bit nerve wracking but his smile and then look to my face shows that he isn't upset. "You're pregnant?!"

I nod, "mmhmm. With your baby." I smile at him.

He picks me up and spins, "we're gonna have a baby!" I giggle and nod again. He sets me down and looks me in the eyes, "I will always love you. And now there is a part of me and a part of you that will always be together."

"You mean other than the two of us?" I giggle again.

He puts his forehead to mine. "We're gonna be parents Izu."

"Mmhmm, for now and forever."

We stay there for who knows how long just swaying back and forth, and at some point we connect our lips. I sometimes forget how comforting his scent, touch, and warmth feels.

I never want to be without you. Sho.