Chapter 24

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

Sitting in the chilly theatre with my bucket of popcorn and soda. I look to my right and see my friend's unbreakable smile waver for just a second. I pat his shoulder and ask, "you alright?"

"Mmhmm," he nods, "it's just kinda cold in here."

"Yeah it is." I rub my arms to try to warm them up. Looking towards the entrance/exit to the theatre hoping Todo and Bakugo will walk through them with blankets.

"Hmmm..? What are two cuties like you doing here alone?" I hear a females voice say.

Both me and Kiri turn around to see a pair of women looking at us a little to eagerly. I tense up and I notice Kiri does too. They must be alphas other wise I wouldn't feel so vulnerable around them. The girl who had spoken leaned forward a little, she touched my hair and I flinched more. Just then she pulled away quickly, I opened my eyes and just as I did I felt Todo's lips in mine. Looking at him he was glaring at the girls, and I glanced over to Kiri. Bakugo had his arms wrapped around his mate in a defensive position. I relaxed a little and kissed back, which must have shocked Shoto because he only kissed harder after a few seconds. We pulled away and connected foreheads, which was a little difficult since he was standing up and I wasn't. I turned to look at the girls, they got the message and had moved to another part of the theatre.

Todo sat down and wrapped the blanket he brought around us, I laid my head on his shoulder trying to snuggle close. The armrest was in the way so I pulled away and pushed it up. Going back to snuggling the lights dimmed and the movie begun. Small chatter happened over the ads and I purred to Todo petting my hair. When the lights completely blacked out I got a little nervous. The opening scene was of a large mansion in broad daylight with flowers growing all around it.

(A/N I will be periodically jumping through parts of the movie to parts where Deku gets scared with this symbol ———.)

Just as a young girl was running down the hall away from an unknown horror I tucked myself into Shoto's side. She then tripped and I pulled the blanket close to my face. I peeked out to see what would happen next, she started to crawl away trying to get up. Just as she stood up she was pulled down again and was dragged off screen by her leg. You could hear crunching and the splatter of blood. After the noises stopped the camera flashed to an image of her dismembered body. I covered my  face and whimpered, my mate hugged me closer and hummed a little.

———

The main character was helping her friend bandage a wound when there was knocking on the door. I flinched and whispered, "don't open it. Don't open it." Over and over again. The main character walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. There didn't appear to be anyone outside so he unlocked the door and took a peek outside. Just then his friend screamed, whipping around his friend was being dragged away. I huddled into a ball. Holding the blanket over my mouth ready to hide I continued watching. He started chasing them and tried to grab their hands, but failed as they were caught in a tug of war for their lives. The boy let his friends hands slip and they were dragged around the corner. He runs around only to be grabbed and pulled down too. I tensed even more pulling my body closer to the alpha's. I could probably be on his lap by now. The camera panned to the man limping away missing a leg and crying. I covered my head again.

———

Just as the main character was about to get away the killer shows their face and turns out to be his brother. I gasp and pull my whole head out. They start taking about why he would do all this. When he's about to mention his reason blood splatters onto the camera and the movie ends. 'To Be Continued...' written in blood appears in screen.