Chapter 5

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

As he rode my cock like the world was ending, I couldn't help but look up at the mate mark I had left on his neck. When he does 'regain conscious' after heat he'll be really worried. I thought to myself as he finished up he came all over me, some even landing on my face. I licked a small bit off, as he started to pull me out I grabbed his waist. "Oh puppy~, master hasn't cummed yet so you have to get him to."

He nodded at me lifted hisself off and sat on my chest back facing me, he then leaned down and took my member into his mouth. He started to bob his head taking most of me in, I was close as he started to deep throat me. I let out a loud groan as I can into the back of his throat, he pulled off and looked at me licking his lips. "You taste good master." He got off of my chest and cuddled up to my neck, he fell asleep fairly quickly and was wrapped around me in a way that I couldn't just move to get up. So I lay there snuggling my new mate wondering to myself, Will it last?

(Time skip)
(Midoriya P.O.V.)

I woke up alone in a strangers bed, where am I? I thought, then I remembered that I had gone into a heat and went to that Todoroki guys house. "Oh shit." I looked around and found a nice white dress shirt on the floor. I picked it up along with my boxers. Now, where are my pants? I couldn't find them so I walked into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. I was about to slip on the shirt as I noticed something on my neck. A mate mark!!?!! Holy shit!! I fell backwards against the wall, I heard someone run into the bedroom and then burst the bathroom door open, "Are you alright?!" I looked up at the familiar looking man. I was touching my neck near the mark, and half coving up my bare chest. "Oh," he sighed, "I will explain everything when you come down for breakfast but get dressed first."

I just stared up at him shocked, "h-how can you be s-so calm about th-this?" I  asked, "I'm I'm so confused and I don't know what to think about this I just." Tears we're rolling down my cheeks, "I'm I'm only now 23 and now I'm mated, what do I tell my friends, what do I tell my mom, h-how do I run the-" I was cut off by strong arms wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry and we can talk about this in a minute but I'm sure your hungry and I want you to be ok." He sounded really sincere and I was so comfortable in his arms that I just shook my head yes and hung my arms around his neck.

As he took me down stairs I looked around the gigantic house I was in. Wow, he's got to be the son of some major company owner. Like All Might Inc. or Endeavor Corp. wait if he is. I stopped and stood there staring at him, he was holding my hand so he turned around and looked at me. "I told you, I'll explain everything at breakfast. Now come on puppy."

P-puppy? He lifted me up bridal style and had me wrap my arms around his neck again, I looked at him then I felt something under my arm. I lifted it and saw a mate mark that I had left, I looks up at him again and he seemed so focused on getting me around his house. How can someone be so handsome even with bed head? I snickered as I thought that, he looked down at me, "What is it?"

"Oh, n-nothing." I looked away blush rising on my cheeks.

When we reached the dining hall, as he put it, I noticed two butlers and three maids standing around the room. I blushed like crazy realizing I was only in a dress shirt and boxers. As Todoroki  set me down the shirt covered up the boxers because I had a small frame and was still very short. Todoroki put his hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear,

"Hurry up, because of you don't your cycle will start up again and I'll have to take care of you in front of them."

"I will."

"Good puppy, now lets eat shall we?"