Chapter 29

(Midoriya P.O.V)

As I wipe my mouth and pant a bit I feel Todo's hand touch my back. He doesn't say anything at first but when I turn to look at him he tilts his head. "You alright my dear?"

I nod and wipe myself off on the apron, "yeah. Just hoping I'm not sick again, and in need of some water." I smile. Todo nods and starts to head to the car again, I join him sliding into the passenger seat. We continue down the road to his home and sit in a comfortable and somewhat odd silence.

Once we arrive we walk inside together, but we split as I head to the room to change and he heads to get me some water. I take off my apron and put it in the laundry bin, along with my shirt, socks and pants. Picking my shoes off the ground I put them by the door and grab some shorts to wear. I pull them up as Sho walks in the door. He jokes saying, "damn should've come in a tad earlier."

I giggle a bit and reply, "I think that's just your post Rut talking sweetie." I gently grab his chin and kiss his cheek taking the glass from him. Drinking it slow I smile at him and roll my eyes a bit. " you look like a doof smiling that much."

"Yeah but you always look like a doof so a few seconds of so isn't too bad." He smirks back.

I go to scoff but feel another wave of vomit coming, so I run to the bathroom dropping the glass on the carpet. I lean over the toilet and throw up again. Damn I'm gonna need to eat something again shortly. I hear Sho crouch down next to me and feel his hand start to rub my back. "Is there anything I can do or get to help you love?"

I shrug a bit and throw up one more time, I reach up and flush the toilet panting. "Mmmm," I lean on Todo. "Y'know a bath and then sleep sounds pretty good actually."

He nods ands slowly moves to stand so I don't just fall over, I remain on the floor as he starts some warm water in the tub. I remember the glass, "hey, uhm, I'm sorry if I broke the glass I dropped, I didn't know what to do with it."

"It's alright, it didn't break, the carpet is a bit wet but nothing that won't dry." He smiles, "now would you like to undress or shall I put the little broccoli in the pot with his clothes on?"

I chuckle and smile, "depends how you like your broccoli during sleep, sour or sweet?"

"Naked broccoli it is then." We both chuck and I undress after slowly getting off the floor. Sho took a towel to dry the carpet a bit, so I turn to the mirror.

Feeling my body I notice my abs have rounded out a bit, "huh. Guess I haven't been to the gym in a while. Should probably do that soon." I brush it off and slide into the tub sighing slightly in relief that I get to relax after a long day. My mind starts to wander.

"Izu. Babe. Izu!"

I jump just a bit and turn to see todo naked outside the tub. "Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all." I sit up as he steps in. Once he's settled I lay on his chest and close my eyes sighing again.

"You alright love, you didn't respond for a while?"

"Yeah just lost in thought."

"Ah, alright just checking." He runs his fingers through my hair and hums a soft familiar tune that I can't seem to place. I don't mind though cause he deep yet calm tone makes me feel warm and safe. We sit there like that for a while, minutes maybe. I'm not sure. I don't care, I'm with him, I'm warm, I'm happy, very few things could make this better.

(Time skip)

I get out of the bath and dry off with a towel, wrapping it around my waste I look in the mirror and put my hand on my mate mark again. Smiling I reach for my tooth brush and start to do my before bed things; brush my teeth, was my face, kiss Todo a couple hundred times, put on boxers. Y'know the basics. I grab my phone and see a text from Kiri.

🦈Sharkybabe🦈
Hey Izu just wanted to ask if you wanted to over this Friday to see the first ultrasound pictures I get tomorrow.

I reply. I'd love to, can Sho come along too? I set my phone down for now and lay down in bed watching the wet red and white hair walk out of the door, his eyes smile to mimic his mouth. I give a tired smile back.

He sits on the bed and pets my hair, "get some rest love." He then kisses my forehead and head for the door in shorts and a shirt.

"Where are you going?" I sit up a bit.

"My father texted that he wanted to talk in my office down the hall. I don't know what it's about so I figured it'd be best if I handled it without getting you too involved."

I nod and lay back down watching him leave with sad and tired eyes. "Okay."

"I'll be back soon," he closes the door quietly.

I shut my eyes and drift off to sleep.

(The next morning)

Slowly sitting up out of bed I look around dazedly and slowly walk to the bathroom. I stretch and scratch my side. I'll try and hit the gym within the next few days.

That's when my kinda dumb brain starts to think and put a few things together. I gasp and run back to the room. I shake Todo awake. "Todo, Todo, Todo wake up!"

He shoots up, "what what's wrong?"

"Can I borrow your car to run to the store?"

"Uhm, sure, can't you wait till I get up, I'll go with you?"

"No I'll be alright, thank you sweetie." I kiss his forehead and hurriedly put some clothes on, I grab my wallet and the keys and slip my shoes on. I rush out the door and tie my shoes sloppily as I hurry down the stairs past Sho's father. "Have a good Day Mr. Endeavor." I close the front door and get a slight glimpse at his confused face as to who or what I was. I hop in Sho's car and drive to the store.

I enter and go to hair products and medicine mumbling to myself the whole way, I grab some green hair dye in the right color and head to the hygiene isle. I look for pregnancy tests for male omega's and I can't find them right away. I finally see them pretty much full on every kind, I grab two of the same and one extra and start to head to the food area when I bump into a taller woman. "Oh! I'm so sorry I should've been watching where I was going."

She shakes her head, "it's quite alright." I notice her glance into my basket and I get a bit embarrassed. "Aren't you a bit young to be grabbing those?" She asks clearly talking about the tests in my basket.

"Uhm, their for a friend. He's very weak and having quite a bit of what we think is morning sickness so."

She looks suspicious but shrugs it off. "Well I wish him best of luck." She walks off.

I sigh and walk to the food, to grab snacks and a few other things. Then I head to self checkout and pay as fast as I can, I get back to the car. I think I'll go to the Cafe and ask Sho to mes me there at around lunch.

I pull out my phone and see the response text from Kiri.

🦈Sharkybabe🦈
              I would like to to be just you. I hope you don't mind.

I physically shake my head even though he can't see it. No I understand, see you Friday or soon maybe. I send that and then text todo telling him where I'm going to be and when to meet me. Then I head to the cafe.

Once I get there I go straight inside and grab a test heading to the bathroom. After I've read and followed the instructions I set it down under the counter and wait.

I'm pretty much nervous the whole time, either that or the shot of espresso I took after the bathroom. Nah it's gotta be nerves.

The thirty minutes go by and I hear the faint little beep, I pick it up so that I can't see it and take a deep breath. I slowly turn it over.

I gasp-