Chapter 9

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

"Izuku!? Izuku, where are you?!?" I've been calling to my mate for the last hour and a half and I'm really worried. I have all of my workers looking for him within the mansion, but know I'm starting to think he ran off. I go and sit in my room with my head in my hands. I'm tapping my foot at a rapid pace trying to stay calm, but I can't. Knowing Izuku could be in trouble I feel my eyes start to water, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I quickly grab ur thinking it's Izuku. I have a text from an unknown number, I check it out anyway.

|Unknown|: Hello, I know where your precious Izuku is.

I respond immediately with anger and hope burning inside me.

|Me|: Where is he?

|Unknown|: Don't worry, he's safe. But I want something from you before I give you his location.

|Me|: What do you want?

|Unknown|: I want you to set my sister free you asshole.

|Me|: What are you talking about?

|Unknown|: I want you to set Missy Akahara free by 3:00 today. Or Izuku will stay in pain until you do.

It finally hit me who this person was talking about. Missy Akahara is a psychotic bitch who tried to mate me in my sleep. I put her in a prison, she somehow escaped and tried to do it again by pretending to be someone else. I put her back in prison and the rumor is, is that she escaped again and tried to kill herself but is now under the  protection of a relative.

|Me|: well I would but I have no clue where she is at, so if your done wasting my time tell me where Izuku is. Now.

|Unknown|: 'I have no clue where she is at' my ass. Tell me where my sister is!

|Me|: I swear to god, I don't know where she is, all I know is that she is with a relative currently and out of my hands.

|Unknown|: if you not willing to cooperate then I will just let Izuku suffer, alone and in pain.

|Me|: I swear I don't know where she is. Just tell me where Izuku is.

|Unknown|: fine. I'll tell you.
...
In three hours.

|Me|: Three hours.

The messages end there.

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

Please someone anyone save me. It hurts so bad.

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

Two more minutes. I sit on my bed waiting, counting down time. Three, Two, One. Swiftly grab my phone and open up the messages. I get a picture. It's Izuku laying on the ground in the most skimpy outfit I've ever seen. I know exactly where he is. I drop my phone and race out the door down the hall. I bust open the door, the lights are off, I flick them on. The picture I got was of Izuku unconscious and wearing only the outfit. But now, he was chained to the bed, hands and ankles cuffed, he was wearing I blindfold, ball gag, ear plugs, and a cock ring. He was shaking, whining, and crying, I felt so bad, I didn't know how long he had been like this but I couldn't let him suffer any longer. Took off everything and I did the chains, he was flinching the hole time. When I released the blindfold he looked at me and looked very happy but mortified at the same time. He launched himself into my arms, which I now wrapped around him. 

We sat there for a minute before I realized he was still shaking. "It it hurts alpha. Please make it stop."

"What hurts baby?" He looks up at me. He outs his hand down to his lower back, he places his hand there and immediately whined. I reached down gently and put my finger inside him. I felt something and he was crying more at my touch. I pulled out the but plug and he sighed a small sigh. But he appeared to be in pain still, he took my hand and brought it down to his member. I felt a small ring on it, I unclouded it and he can't all over my hand. He curled up in my arms and I just held him.

(Time Skip: back to Todoroki's bedroom)

As I held my omega in my arms I thought about how poorly I have treated him these past few days. He looked up at me and smiled, as if he knew what I was thinking. "Alpha, I don't feel good."

"It's ok I've got you, you're gonna be ok."

He snuggled closer to me and as he fell asleep on my chest I could see the pained expression on his face. He must really not feel well. I loosened my grip a little to relieve any pressure I may be causing. He still wore the expression though. I put him on the bed and went fetch any medicine I had. If I've done this to him I won't be able to forgive myself.