Chapter 6

(Midoriya's P.O.V)

As my mate set me down in a chair I was looking at the plate in front of me. Pancakes, sausages, and fruit all piled up on the white and blue patterned plate. "This looks d-delicious. Thank you Todoroki."

"You can call me Shoto, alright?"

"Ok. Thanks again Shoto." I gave him a large smile before eating.

"So, what do you remember as of yesterday?" He looked deep into my eyes.

"W-well I remember, well the last thing I remember  was getting into your car."

"Ok. Well after that I drove you here and took you to my bedroom and took care of you."

I blushed, "oh, well it kinda sucks that I can't recall my first time-"

"Wait, what?! You mean that last night you had your virginity taken away and you were mated?! H-how old are you?!"

"As of the night we bumped into one another, I am 22."

He looked very surprised at my answer.

"Wh-what's wrong?"

"You hadn't had sex before last night, and your 22 years old?! How have you been taking care of yourself all this time?!"

"Well, I-I would either take medication to control it o-or finger myself." I gradually got quieter as I told him.

"No wonder you called me daddy last night."

"I-I did what?!?!"

"You called me daddy last night, I also told you not to. So I had you call me master instead."

I felt my face get really hot and I'm sure I was all red at that moment. I stood up and bowed to him, "I-I am so so sorry for doing that!!"

"It's okay," he laughed. "I'm fine with it as long as it's not daddy, I reminds me to much of past relationships."

I sat down and just stared at the food for awhile. I was half listening to him tell me that he was the heir to the Endeavor company and I was half thinking to myself. What have I done!?

"I-Izuku? Are you okay?"

"Huh!? Oh y-yeah I'm just thinking about what I'm going to do after this. I mean I have to tell my friends, I have to run the cafe, I have to tell my mom..." I started to mumble bout all things that could go wrong when I realized something important. "Oh, I guess now that we are mates you should know that my heat cycle is different that most omega's. You see most omega's have it for a week or so and twice a year. I only have it for about 3-4 days and about four times a year so~ yeah."

"That's interesting to know. I mean to run into someone who also has a different from 'the usual' in their cycles."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Well most alpha's have rut twice a year for about five days to a week. Well I have fit once a year for a week and a half to two weeks. So it's interesting that out of the millions of omega's one of the few who have different cycles is the one I choose to mate."

"Heh, yeah it is kinda funny. I've also been meaning to ask you, am I your first mate?"

"Why yes actually, I have dated many other omegas and betas but I have not ever mated a single one up until you."

"Oh, w-why me? Of all the people you could have chosen, why me?"

"Well your sce-. Come here."

As I got up to follow his order my body began to heat up again. I leaned on the table for support as my knees started to give out. Todoroki walked over to me and picked me up, "your scent. That's what drew me to you. Now I need to take care of my omega so, come with me."

He took me back upstairs and into the same bedroom as before. He punched me to the bed and crawled over me. He flipped us over so he was laying on his back and I was on his stomach. I crawled up his chest a little and rested my head on his shoulder. He started to mess with my boxers and when he got then off he slipped a digit into my leaking hole. I let out a small moan as he curled it to touch near my prostate.
(See picture above for visual, you creepy people you😏) As he uncurled his finger he slipped it in a little deeper curled it again pressing hard against my bundle of nerves. I let out a long moan as he continuously does this. He adds a second digit and starts to scissor then stretching me out. When he adds a third finger I begin to grind on him.

"Let me taste you puppy," he whispers in my ear. He takes out his fingers and I turn around waiting for something to enter me. He grabs my hips roughly and pulls me closer to his face. As he bag is to eat me out I feel his tongue swirl around my rim and when he's ticks inside me I squeak out another moan. I notice his boner in his pants. I begin to palm him, he groans against my ass making me shiver. I slowly take his pants off the his boxers. I pick my lips and lick the precut off his tip. He groans again, this time taking his tongue out of me. I whine at the loss of heat within me.

"I love your sweetness puppy. Pleasure master now. Ok?"