Chapter 13

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

I don't remember how we got to it, but everyone was yelling. Todoroki and Momo were yelling at each other. Uraraka, Kaminari, and Tsuyu were yelling at the others to stop yelling. Bakugo was yelling at everyone, Kiri was yelling at Bakugo to stop yelling. My head started to hurt at all the noise, I'd had enough after about a minute and a half. I stood up and slammed my hands on the table, I then screamed louder than anyone else, "EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!"

I pushed the table away from me, spilling the drinks that hadn't already been spilt by slamming my hands down. I walked towards the back room, when Todoroki grabbed my wrist I yanked it away. It hurt me to do it, "I just need some space." I walked away starting to cry. "Call me back when you figure out what's going on." And with that I opened and closed the door locking it behind me. I slid down the cold wood and sobbed about what was going on on the other side of this door.

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

I walked back over to the table, "Midoriya taking his leave, leaves me in charge. So Yaoyorozu leave and don't come back."

The boy with spiky red hair, Kirishima I think, stood up and gave me a stern look. "This is my cafe so I'm in charge. Todoroki was it? Sit down." The red haired omega gave off a frustrated vibe, the spiky blonde alpha stood up. "Bakugo, Sit your ass down before I beat it here in front of everyone." He sat down immediately without another word. Sat down right after that. "Momo I don't know your past with this mans but I want you wait outside until I have someone bring you back in." Yaoyorozu left and stood outside willingly. "Ok, Todoroki I will have Midoriya explain why he had us all come here later. But right now I want you to explain you past with my friend out there." He pointed to Yaoyorozu standing against the glass outside.

"Yaoyorozu, or Momo, is one of my ex's."

Kaminari shouted, "What!? Ex's, you mean, you've had more than one ex!? And why is your relationship with Momo that bad!?"

"Yes, I have had more than one ex, three total. Two betas and an omega. And the reason I have a bad relationship with Yaoyorozu is that she tried to mate me while I was sleeping. And after I put her in prison for a couple days she came back and tried to do it again. Most recently I put her in a mental hospital but she escaped and I didn't know where she was, until now."

"So what your saying is, Momo tried to force herself on you again and again, so you put her in a mental hospital. She then escaped and this is the first time that you've seen her since you put her there." Kirishima clarified

"Yeah." I said looking down at the floor.

"Ok, well let's hear what Momo has to say then we'll have Deku come back in." As Kirishima walked over to the door to let Yaoyorozu in, he stopped.

"What's up?" Kaminari asked.

"Momo, isn't there anymore." He turned around shocked and scared.

"What!?" I shot up and looked to where she was standing before. "Where is she!?"

I heard a door close to my right, I turned and looked in the direction of the sound. The door Izuku was behind is in that direction. I ran over to the door and busted it open, the lock was weak so it was easy. I saw a van driving away in the back, mother fucker. Bring back my Izuku, I'll kill you for this. I sprinted out the door and down the ally. Behind me I could hear about three other footsteps running behind me. I didn't dare look back, for fear that I might lose the van. I ran faster than I had ever in my life, when it was starting to speed up I was losing it. It turned a corner that I nearly missed. My heavy coat was slowing me down so I ripped it off, I did pick up some speed until I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I fell to the ground, and as my head hit concrete everything went black. My last thoughts as I lost conscious were,

I'm sorry Izuku.