Chapter 4

This story contains smut. So if your not comfortable reading that do not read. Most of this book will contain smug so read at own choice. 🍋🍋🍋

I held my hand over my nose so I didn't smell his scent. I shook my head no like an idiot.

He clearly saw I was in heat so he held both my hands and when I got a whiff of him I couldn't control myself. I stopped trying to get away and leant into him getting a large whiff of his scent. I felt him shudder as he smelled me, he took me to his car and shoved me in the back seat. He started driving off and I could hardly keep myself from crawling over the seat to him. I could feel the slick soaking into his backseat. The part of me that knew this wasn't right said, I'm so sorry about your car.

When we pulled up to his house I was so desperate for something to be inside me I didn't realize how large his house actually was. He took me inside and up a short flight of stairs, we reached what I assume to his bedroom. He dropped me into the room and shut the door behind him. He looked down at me as if he was debating what to do.

I sat in a puppy dog like position and looked needingly back up at him. He lost complete control, grabbing me off the floor he placed me on the bed. He put his arms on either side of my head, pinning me to the bed.

His eyes were full of lust, this was completely different from the kind, funny, and unforceful guy at the cafe. He smashed his lips to mine, I opened my mouth without him having to ask for entrance. He starts to explore my mouth with his tongue, he pulls away to get air then starts to kiss down my neck. Leaving marks he searches for my sweet spot. When he finds it he sucks and bites at. He continues to move down further, he pulls away and rips of my shirt. I moan loudly as he bite my nipples, when he gets to my v- line he pulls off his own shirt.

Then he pulls off my black jeans and boxers in one swift movement, he takes off his pants. Before he can take off his boxers I'm sitting up biting at the elastic, I pull them down with my mouth. As my teeth graze his member I hear him make a small groan. I lick up his leaking cock. I look back up at him, "p-please daddy~." He moved swiftly and pushed me back onto the bed, he moved to my entrance. At that point it was gushing slick out, he started to eat me out.

When he was finished he looks and me and licked his lips, "You taste so sweet puppy~." He lined his tip up to my clenching hole and didn't wait much longer. He slammed into me grazing my prostate, I heard my voice crack as I moaned loudly. He kept up this quick and hard pase, he shifted me so my left leg was resting on my shoulder.

At this angle whenever he thrusted into me he would hit my prostate head on. "Ahhhh! Please, I-I'm gonna-" he hit my prostate one more time before I came all over his chest. He took his cock all the way out and slammed into me making me cum again. He thrusted a few more times then he came inside me. He went back to my sweet spot and bit down hard, mating me. He leaned his head to the side asking me to do the same. I sunk my teeth into his skin sealing the bond.

He pulled out, and crashed into the bed. He whispered into my ear, "thank you puppy." I smiled and cuddled close to his chest, shortly after I fell asleep.

. . .

(Todoroki P.O.V)

When I woke up there was squirming boy in my arms, he was sweating like crazy and slick was coming out of his begging entrance. I turned him so he could look at me, "morning puppy~, someone looks desperate." I smirked at him.

"D-daddy please," he begged.

"This daddy thing isn't working, call me master instead~."

"M-master please, I want you."

"Alright puppy," I sat him up and had him stratal my chest. I could feel the slick covering my waist. He started grinding on me. I grabbed his ass and squeezed making him moan.

I slid my finger up and down his leaking cock, "don't t-tease me,
p-please."

"Alright, I won't. But I won't be doing the work either, work for master. Puppy~"