Chapter 17

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

When I walked back into the room from taking a shower my mate was in heat, still sleeping. I set my towel down and walked over to the bed, I sat down and ran my hand over his body. He unconsciously leaned into it, he pleaded me to fuck him. I guess he's having that sort of dream, I thought to myself. I crawled up on the bed and on top of him, I turned him on his back. He was still sleeping, I held his legs in my arms and aimed my dick to his hole. As I pushed in he moaned loudly, I settled at a slow and hard pace. I shifted a little and thrusted right into his prostate, he arched his back and moaned louder than ever. His cum landed all over my chest, and I thrusted a few more times before cumming myself. As I tried to pull out Izuku's hole tightened around me, I was unable to separate us. He didn't stir in his sleep much, he wore an expression of pure blood on his face.

I payed down as best I could, without hurting him or me, when I was semi comfortable I wrapped my arms around the green haired boy in front of me. "I love you Izuku." I fell into sleep with a warm body in front of me and a brilliant scent surrounding me.

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

When I woke up I wasn't in heat like I expected to be, instead I felt my mates arms around me and his cock inside me. It felt uncomfortable so I tried to separate us, I did pull him out of me without waking him up. He unwrapped his arms around my waste, so I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stepped into the warm water. Letting it run down my body I started to run through the events of the last few days. I was remembering Dabi fucking me, when I felt a sharp pain inside my head. I fell to the floor clutching my skull, the pain didn't go away. I couldn't keep myself upright anymore so I leaned against the shower wall. I laid down on the tile floor clutching my head. Please make the pain go away, please make it stop. I started to black out and as I did I felt the shower start to fill up with water. This... Is this where I die? Will Todo find me in his shower dead and limp? I fall into darkness and the world around me changes.

*Begin Dream/Flashback*

I'm walking on the sidewalk of my old street. I start to run when a familiar house comes into view, I reach the door and knock. A young boy with spiky blond hair and big eyes walks out. "Hi Kacchan!! How are you today?!" I start jumping up and down in front of my friend.

"Good! Let's go exploring Deku!" He turns back into his house, "Mom, me and Deku are going exploring!"

"Alright be safe!" Kacchan's mom yells back.

My friend steps out of his house and I step aside. "Where do you want to go exploring at Kacchan?"

"Let's go to the forest and find our mates!"

"Yeah that sounds like fun!" I start to trail behind the temperamental boy. I start to hum a little tune.
(Play song above)
We walk down the street together, me humming my little tune and Kacchan finding words for it. We later name the song 'Dilly Dilly', we hum and sing the whole thing on our way to the woods.
(Finish song before continuing)
We reach the edge of the forest and stop. "Woah..." we both say in unison.

"Let's go find our omega's!" Kacchan cheers.

"Yeah!"
I flash forward a few years to when I find out I'm an omega. I slowly inch to Kacchan's house, when I knock on his door his smile fades. "What is it Deku?"

"Uh-uh. Kacchan, I have to tell you something."

"What is it Deku?"

"C-can we go to the woods?"

"Yeah sure. I'll tell my mom." He walks into the house and comes out a minute later. "Mom says I can't go to the forest but we can go the park."

"Oh-ok." On our way there we walk in silence. We reach the park and sit on the swings.

"So what did you want to tell me Deku?" Kacchan looked kind of concerned for once.

"I-I-I'm I'm an omega." I looked down at the ground in shame.

"What? You can't be, otherwise we couldn't have gotten along so well. Unless..." I look over at my friend slightly confused. "You jerk! You turned me into an omega. Now I have to be weak and not a strong mate. I hate you Deku, I HATE YOU!!"

I start to cry and I run off, away from my old friend. He hates me, I have no friends. I should just....

Disappear.