Chapter 21

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

After I ate the leftover soup in the kitchen I dragged Todo upstairs. I grabbed my phone and other things I had left. I had Todoroki text my friends and tell them to meet him at the cafe in one and a half hours. We would go early and I would hide. When everyone arrived Todoroki would say that the meeting was about my current whereabouts. At some point after Todo says that I'll come out and tell everyone I'm ok. Once that's calmed down we'll talk about my relation ship with Todo.

"Ready to go," the strong male in front of me asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I laugh at the song reference that I doubt he gets.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, I made a song reference that you probably wouldn't get. So, it's nothing," I run over to him standing by the door. Linking our arms I say, "let's go alpha."

On the car ride there I asked about Todo work as a whole. He went on and on about how he was selling products all around the world while also owning many other slightly smaller company's. Also around the world, he offered me some insight on what company's he owned himself. I didn't really want to know because I feel like if I knew I might think differently of him.

He then asked me about my life and what I had wanted to do as a job, other than the cafe. I also went onto a rant about how I had wanted to work as a foster owner- if that's how you say it- I had wanted to save tons of animals out of shelters and pounds till they got a rightful home. I was in the middle of a story about my old dog when I noticed a familiar car parked outside the cafe.

We pulled into the parking lot and I ducked down. With the most confused expression on his face Shoto asked what I was doing.

"Kirishima's here. I don't understand why though it's Sunday, an off day." I looked into the cafe window to see him sweeping the floors and Bakugo helping by cleaning off the table and the display case. "God dammit, Bakugo's here too."

"Let me go inside and you go in through the back and find somewhere to hide." My mate nodded at me and left the car.

"Alright well this plan sucks," I spoke to myself. I did what I was told and snuck around back. Unlocking the door and sneaking inside the storage room would be my best bet.

I did so without being caught and decided I could hide in the freezer. This could end either really good or I'm going to freeze.

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

I stepped inside the small building and looked over at Kirishima. He smiled when he saw it was me. Although his face quickly turned solem again when he remembered why I was here. "Hey Todoroki. I decided to come early and clean up the place. Bakugo wanted to come with me, for safety reasons. But, Why are you here early?"

"Well I decide I needed time to think about what I would say. But I saw you guys inside so I figured I come in." I lied straight through my teeth, which is something I do often.

"Tch. Well you didn't need to, we got it handled. So why not come back in 20 minutes, with everyone else!" The other alpha shouted.

"BAKUGO!! Shut up!! I swear to god." Kirishima glared. "Todoroki I'm so so sorry," he bowed to me. "Bakugo's just upset about Izuku."

"No need to bow." I grabbed the omegas hand. "We're all upset, you and I more than others. Although I feel that we all need some good news soon."

"Actually we never learned how you and Deku new each other. What is your relationship with each other?" The boy in front of me asked.

I started to internally panic, "I- uh- we're..."

"They're mates." The other alpha in the store says casually.

——————————————————

I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I've been busy and I'm a lazy bum.😐
Welp here's a chapter, I'll try to update more.