Chapter 10

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

When I woke up I felt awful, I sat up and looked around the room. There was no sign of Todoroki anywhere, I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. My stomach tightened at I rushed over to the toilet. Any contents that were in my stomach were no longer there.
(Don't get your hopes up...
Yet)
I did this till all I did was dry heave. I heard the door open behind me. I didn't need to turn around to know that my mate had just walked in. I felt his arm rubbing my back, "its ok. It's ok." He whispered to me as I dry heaved yet again. I have had this sickness before and I knew that I had the flu. So this would be my life for the next day or two. The thing is I get sick easily and get better quickly.

I made sure to tell Uraraka that I had gotten sick and wouldn't be home yet. The entire time I was sick Todoroki took really good care of me. I got better within two days and decided to go home, it would be really hard to be away from Todo but I'm sure he would visit the cafe soon.

"How long are you gonna be gone," he was hugging me.

"Depends how long I need to be gone."

"I'll visit you as much as possible."

"I know."

"Be safe."

"I know"

"Don't forget about me."

"I could never, I love you. Goodbye." With that I ran to my cab and waved goodbye. He waved back at me, I swear he was about to cry. I got in the back seat and started to drive off, I already started to feel lonely. I won't be gone long, I told myself.

I decided now would be a good time to call Kiri. I shut the little window between me and the driver.

...
...

"Hello?" Kiri answered.

"Hey Kiri."

"Oh hello Deku, what's up?"

"Nothing much, I was just told to call you as soon as possible."

"Oh!" He sounded so happy when he responded. "I have something really important to tell you. But I want to do it in person!"

"O-ok? Where do you want to meet up?"

"The cafe's fine for me. What about you."

"That works I was heading there anyway."

"Aren't you there already?"

"No, I went into heat so I had to close up the shop."

"Oh ok. See you soon."

"Se you soon, bye." I hung up our call. That is probably the only awkward talk I've had with Kiri since high school. I opened the window back up again and told the taxi driver the address, he nodded in response. When I arrived at the cafe Kiri was already there, "Hey Deku!"

"Hey Kiri." I walked over and smiled at my friend. "Soooo? What's so important?"

"Can we go inside first? It's kinda personal."

"Of course. I'm surprised your not in there already." We laughed at our inside joke. (The story is, Kirishima went into the cafe on an off day just so he could make himself a drink and he forgot to bring his keys in with him. So he got stuck in there.) We walked in, I went behind the counter to make us something to drink.

Kiri started his short tale of why he wanted me here, "so you know how five days ago I went into heat right?"

"Mmmhmm." I hummed while passing him his latte.

"Well it only lasted three days."

I nearly choked on my straw, "What?!"

"Well, I had fallen asleep with Bakugo and when I woke up I needed to puke."

"Wait you had morning sickness!!" I was jumping up and down happily now. He nodded his head, I looked down at his belly. "OH MY GOD KIRI!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" I was holding his hands now. "Wait. What does Bakugo say?"

"I haven't told him yet. I was hoping you would help me."

"Well I can't be the one to TELL him, but I can think of a way you could do it."

"That sounds like a good place to start planning." And with that we planned his night with Bakugo.