Chapter 22

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

"They're what?" Kirishima looked shocked and confused at his mate behind the counter.

"I said, 'They're mates.' Was that not clear." The blonde said unfazed from his cleaning job.

Kirishima turned to me and shouted, "You and Deku are Mates?!"

I flinched for a second. "Yes," I pulled away my shirt and showed the mate mark on my neck, left by Izuku.

Kirishima didn't say anything for a few seconds, Bakugo spoke up. "Did you not know?" He chuckled, "how could I tell and you didn't, omega's are supposed to have better senses than alphas."

"What do you mean you could sense it?" I asked.

"Well for one, your scents have mixed onto the other. Second, you talk and look so comfortable around each other despite only knowing each other for a few a days. Lastly, despite all the high collared clothing Deku wears he is very clumsy, I've seen his mate mark. I knew you were his mate because everyone else has an excuse for not having one or they have a mate already." He smirks at me as if he has figured everything out.

"S-so that's what Deku gathered us to tell us about last time." Kirishima had calmed down a bit and-

wait Izuku he's still in the back waiting!

"Hey, guys how's it going?" A somewhat familiar voices greets us from behind. The three of us turned towards the door where the rest of the group was walking in behind Kaminari.

They all sat at a table and started to talk to one another. Kiri went over and took everyone's drink order. I walked over to Bakugo and whispered, "don't tell anyone, about the mate thing please."

He clicked his tongue. I guess that was his way of agreeing, because when Kirishima came behind the counter they started to discuss who would work on what drinks. I walked over to the table and took a seat. I waited for Kirishima and Bakugo to join us before I started talking.

"So, I wanted you all here today to discuss Izuku's whereabouts."

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

'It's really frickin cold in here,' I thought to myself as I clutched my arms. I didn't want to step out incase it wasn't safe yet, but I was really really cold. I sat for what felt like an hour, but was probably more like 5-10 minutes. I decided I'd had enough and stepped out of the freezer. Out of nowhere I felt a sense of urgency to get to my mate, so I ran through the doors that lead to the cafe area and ran over to Todoroki. I pulled his jacket over me to keep warm, that was when I came back to my senses and looked around the table of shocked faces.

"Uhhhh," I looked up at Todo for a second and whisper laughed, "I guess I ruined the surprise huh?"

He laughed in response, "by the way your skin feels like ice, sorry you had to stay in th-"

The tall man I was tucked into was cut off by Kirishima smashing into us in an attempt to hug me. He was crying, "Oh my god, thank goodness your okay!" He was overjoyed, and he was doin joined by Uraraka and the others.

Todoroki was clearly uncomfortable by all the contact so I told everyone, "if you let me come out I can reciprocate your hug."

Slowly everyone let go of Todoroki and myself. I slipped out of my mates jacket and opened my arms. Before I could fully do so though Kiri grabbed onto me like I was going to disappear again. I hugged him back as the other joined the bear hug.

We sat in that hug for a few minutes when Iida, who wasn't in the hug, asked. "Where have you been these past weeks?"

"What?" I questioned separating the hug, "I've only been gone for a few days."

Juror was the one to answer, "Midoriya, you've been missing for 2 and a half weeks."

I stood there shocked, unmoving I felt something slither up my spine, though it could have just been the fact I had sat in the freezer. I felt my knees get weak and I almost fell, but I felt a warm body come up behind me and wrap their arms around my waist. He rested his forehead in the crook of my neck and whispered to me. "It's ok, I'm here and I won't ever let you go again." He pulled me closer and sighed.

"I promise."

——————————————————

A/N:

I'm sorry I haven't updated, I'll try to make the next chapter longer and I'll try to write more frequently. Hope u enjoyed. Bye.😋