Chapter 14

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. I sat up and I my head started to pound. I faded but was replaced by a pain in my leg. I pulled the blanket off of me and looked at the source of the pain, I saw stitches holding a large portion of my leg together. At that time a nurse walked in.

"Oh! You're awake. Good, I'll call the doctor in." I was about o ask her if she knew where Izuku was, but she walked out before I got the chance to do so.

About three minutes later a woman in a doctors coat walked in. "Mr. Todoroki. I'm glad your awake. When you arrived you had a major concussion and a bullet had grazed your thigh. We stitched that up successfu-"

"Where is Izuku?" I cut him off.

"Hmm? I'm afraid I don't know who you are talking about."

"Izuku Midoriya, is he here, in the hospital somewhere?"

"No this a private hospital. There are people waiting for you as well, do you want me to bring them in?"

"Yes, thank you."

"No problem sir." He walked out and turned down the hall. Where are you, Izuku? My thought was interrupted by Kirishima, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Kaminari walking in.

"How are you feeling," Uraraka asked.

"A little pain but I'm ok. Do you know where Izuku is?"

"No. None of us could catch up to the van." Kirishima said, his eyes connecting with the floor. "I'm so sorry." I saw tears form in his eyes.

"No it's ok. It's my fault for leaving him alone, when I was on the fence." I tried to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

"Deku, why did you have to go and get yourself kidnapp-" Bakugo started. He was cut off by Kirishima's elbow connecting with his stomach.

"Shut up Bakugo." He said wiping his eyes.

I looked at my leg and the stitches. "How long am I supposed to be here?"

"2-3 more days, is what the doctor said." Uraraka replied.

"I don't have that kind of time. I need to find Izuku!" I yelled.

"Todoroki, calm down. We have been searching for him these past two days." Kirishima whined.

"I've been unconscious for two days!? And none of you has found Izuku!?" I balled my hand into a fist.

"Todo, it's ok." Kirishima looked at me with tears in his eyes. "We'll find him. No matter what. I promise."

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

It's dark. It's so, so dark. I'm scared, I'm cold, I'm lonely. Someone save me. Please. I heard a door open, I didn't dare move. I heard the footsteps of about three people.

Then I heard a voice that I didn't recognize say, "Alright thank you Yaoyorozu your sister is in the lot waiting and your money is there too. Goodbye, and thank you again for your patronage."

"No problem." That's Yaoyorozu's voice! I tried to speak but it just came out muffled.

"Looks like our little pet is awake. Alright you both may leave." The mans voice commanded again. I heard the door open and close. I then heard a pair of footsteps walking closer to me. Everything was brighter when he took the blind fold off. I was laying on the floor in a basement looking room with a single hanging light. The man bent down in front of me had black spiky hair, he ha parts of his skin stitched or staples back together. He wore a nice suit that made him look twice as intimidating as he already was without it.

 He wore a nice suit that made him look twice as intimidating as he already was without it

"Hello little puppy. How are you?"

I tried to squirm away from him as he reached for my face. I couldn't get away and he started caressing my cheek. "Well that dumb mate of yours will be out of the hospital in two days so, I'll give you your surprise tomorrow. I'm the mean time, why don't you get comfy. You'll be here a while." He gave a big smile that was quite psychotic and walked away. Turning the light off as he left. "See you tomorrow."