Chapter 3

I arrived at the cafe and started to clean everything up when I got a call from Kirishima.

"Hey your calling early. What's up?"

"Um I-I can't come in today."

"Oh, why no-" I heard him panting and I instantly knew that he wouldn't be in for a couple days. "You know the drill, if your in heat don't come into work. It's totally ok."

"Ok thanks. Sorry to do this to you."

"No problem. Good luck." I hung up the call and got straight to work. At opening time two customers came in and I rushed to make their drinks. The morning was running smoothly and when Uraraka came in it seemed like a normal day, but she had to bring up the fact that guy from the club was coming.

When she left all I could think about was when that guy would show up. I got four peoples orders wrong, I asked Kirishima for help even though he wasn't there, and I spilt coffee on someone. Jeez this hasn't happened since I started the cafe with Kiri.

I was finishing up the last hour of work when the bell at the door jingled. I turned to look at who just walked in and nearly fell over. It was the guy from the club wearing a nice black sweater with comfortable looking black pants.

 It was the guy from the club wearing a nice black sweater with comfortable looking black pants

He walked up to the register and looked over the menu above me. "I'll have a large americano with an extra shot and ice please."

I put that into the register, "Is that all for you today?" I gave a big closed eye smile and tried to contain myself.

"No, I think I'll have the boy named Midoriya's number too.?"

I looked up and he was staring straight at me, I blushed, "Umm. Sure." I whispered under my breath, I grabbed a napkin and wrote down my phone number and my name. My face felt hot and I'm sure I was as red as a rose about now. "That'll be $4.35, and a phone number from the guy with the red and white hair."

I handed him my number and smiled. He handed me the money and a small piece of paper. "The name for the coffee is Todoroki by the way." And with that he took a seat at a table by the window. I was about to put the money in the register when I noticed he gave me a Million yen dollar. I looked back at him and he was staring out the window, holy crap he's hot.

After I made his drink I noticed he was the only one in there so I hand delivered his drink to him. "You gave me way to much money for the drink, so for the next five times you come to get coffee you get it for free. Ok?" I smiled at him and when I saw he looked sort of shocked I had to hold back some laughter.

When he finished his coffee I was shutting off the machines and making sure everything was away where it should be. He came up to the counter while my back was turned and when I turned around he was giving me a small smile, "Wh-what is it? Do I have something on my face?" I put my hand on my face.

"Nothing physically there except those big beautiful eyes and that cute little smile of yours." I blushed like a mad man and with that sly comment he walked out the door.

I rushed to get everything finished and threw my apron off, I turned the 'Open' sign to say 'Closed'. I went outside and looked around for the same car he had gotten into the other night. I couldn't spot it but I saw him walking around the corner and I rushed to catch up to him. When I was about two feet from him I started to get really hot. No no no no no, why here why now.

He turned around and looked wide eyed at me. I backed up slowly and tried not draw to much attention to myself. I ran back around the corner and just as I was about to reach my car I felt a strong grip around my wrist.

He looked deep into my eyes and asked me a very dumb question. "Are you going into heat?!"