Chapter 16

(Todoroki P.O.V.)

As Dabi opened the door I felt my hand ball into a fist. I then heard someone next to me whisper to the person next to them, "Dabi makes everyone scream, this is gonna be a good show." They both then whipped their dicks out ready to start. I was infuriated and I stared at my mate thinking of what to do.

(Midoriya P.O.V.)

I shivered in fear as my captor pulled me out of my prison. He leaned down and whispered to me, "Strip me, and remember to scream for daddy." I didn't comply with his wishes so he smacked me and shouted his order again. I hesitantly did as he asked, as I pulled down his pants he pet my hair. When I finished he didn't waste any time he turned me around and aimed himself at my entrance. He slammed into me, making me scream. He continued to use this rough pace until I could no longer talk. When I came he pulled out and flipped me over, shoving his cock in my mouth. When he came down my throat he told me to swallow. I'm so sorry Todo. I did so, he tasted sour to me.

He pulled on some pants and shoved me back in the cage. "So, I hope you enjoyed that. This omegas starting bid will be 30,000¥. His max bid will be 5,000,000¥. So let's begin."

Out of nowhere I hear someone shout, "5 million yen!"

"Woah, I guess that's it folks. Unless someone dares to go higher." Dabi played.

"5,500,000 yen!" "6,000,000 yen!" Two people kept going till the original guy called out, "1 billion yen!"

"Sold to the man wearing the diamond mask!" Dabi shouted.

"Wait! I'll pay 3 billion for the omega!" The second guy raised his hand.

"Alright the final amount for Izuku Midoriya is, 3 billion yen!" With that I was rolled off stage but not before being stopped by Dabi shouting "stop!" at the guy pushing my cart. "The other guy, the first guy gets him."

"Why boss I thought the other guy won him with 3 billion?"

"Yeah but the first guy just offered 6 billion. So I took it." Put him in the back ready for pickup. Alright?"

"Yes sir."

I started moving again, I've been kidnapped,  put into heat early, fucked by my kidnapper in front of a live audience, sold to a man I don't know for 6 billion yen, and I'm never going to see my mate ever again. My weekend has been great. I was dropped off in a room with the other omegas and I started to sob, although I don't make much noise because I've lost my voice. I feel really dirty and wrong with an alpha's, that isn't my own, cum inside me. I want to see my mate again, I know that won't happens but I would like to see him one last time.

I notice other omegas start to be pushed away, there are about five of us left when a person starts to push me away. I am handed over to another person that takes me out to a parking lot. This person puts me in a silver car that looks somewhat familiar, but I'm sure more than one person has this car. I brace myself for the worst when I hear the backseat door open.

I feel a strong set of arms wrap around me, I take a very short sniff and freeze. "T-Todo?" I ask in a raspy voice.

"I'm here baby, I'm here. I've got you and I'll never let you go." He sobs into my shoulder.

I wrap my arms around my alpha. I take a large sniff of his pheromones, I've missed him so much. I start to cry into his chest holding him tighter than ever before. I ask him to do something for me. "Alpha, will you make me yours again? I don't like the feeling off you not being part of me."

"Of corse baby. Let's get home and I'll make you mine again." He let go reluctantly. He sat in the driver seat and held my hand from the front. I squeezed his hand never wanting to separate our touch.

When we reached the house he picked me up bridal style, carrying me up stairs and into his/our bedroom. I felt my heat return just in time, I pleaded him to take me. He kissed me passionately and bit my lip asking for entrance, I happily let him in. It felt good to taste him again, but I wanted more. He separated our lips moving down my neck, he kissed, nipped and sucked at spots that made me weak. He grazed our bonding point making me shudder. He smirked and got straight to work. He stuck a finger In my tight hole, he addd a second one scissoring me. As he stretched me out I tried to pump his cock, he pulled his fingers out and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand off his dick. He moved down to my entrance and entered slowly, he thrust were slow but hard. At the angle he thrusted he would my prostate every time, making me moan the best I could. I could tell I wouldn't have a voice the next day. He pulled all the way out and thrusted back in again abusing my soft spot, "Al-Alpha I'm-I'm gonna cu-!" He thrusted one more time, and I came all over the newly cleaned sheets. He leaned down and sunk his teeth into our bond, making me cum again.

He pulled away licking his lips, he then flipped me over and tilted his head. I leaned up and strengthened our bond. With my bite he releases deep inside me. With our bond strengthened and Dabi's cum replaced with my mates, todoroki pulls out and collapses next to me.

I snuggle up to his chest, he wraps his arms around me. "I love you so much Izuku. I will never lay that happen to you again, I promise."

"I love you too Alpha." Snuggling closer to him I hug my mate. He kisses the top of my head making me smile, and as I dip into sleep he nuzzles his chin into my head.

"I'll never stop loving you."