Chapter 12

"I don't have a brother. What are you talking about?" I was very confused.

"Then what's this u saw?" He shows me his phone. I happen to be in the area when I got notification that you were at this mall with you pop star brother." I looked at the post on his screen. It read, 'Lead singer, Denki Kaminari, of Shock wave hanging out with his adorable younger brother at Minime Mall.' With a picture of me and Kaminari with one of the girls.

I literally face palmed, "Oh My God."
I looked up at my friend across the table, he was laughing his ass off. "This isn't funny, Kaminari why are you laughing?" At this point I was starting to laugh to.

"I really don't get it. Is he your brother or not?" The alpha behind me wore a confused look on his face.

It only made me laugh harder, in between laughs I managed to get out a sentence. "No... Kaminari... is not... my brother." When I calmed down from my laughing fit I explained further. "Kaminari is a good friend of mine, when some of his fans recognized him I tried to get them to leave but they just thought I looked cute and started taking pictures. We're not brothers, we just went to high school together.

"Ah that makes more sense. But, you know, those girls weren't wrong," he tilted my head up to look at him. "You are adorable," He then put our lips together in a kiss.

When he pulled away I was a blushing mess, I heard a camera snap a photo and turned to look at Kaminari. He was shocked at the kiss, but didn't have his phone out. I then looked to my right and saw a giddy Uraraka looking over at me, holding out her phone. "When did this happen!!" She smiles really big.

"Well no use hiding it now, I guess we can explain things to them now." I looked at my alpha who shrugged like he was ok with my plan. "So Kaminari, since you know everything already you can just come to the cafe for a drink, or you can finish your business here. Uraraka I'm going to text other people and get them to come to the cafe and I will explain everything there. Sound good?"

"Yes, as long as I get to know how this hot mess came to kiss you without your drawback." She smiled.

I looked at Kaminari, "you?"

"I'll get a drink that sounds nice. Well let's go."

"Ok great!" I stood up and was pulled close to Todoroki's chest with his arms around my waist. "What is it?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to hold you." He smirked into my cheek as he kissed it. He moved to my neck and sniffed. I pushed away from him still holding his hand. I nodded at the others already walking away.

"Let's go and explain ourselves, mister."

"Alright, fine."

As we walked hand in hand I texted my friends to meet us at the cafe just a couple blocks away.

(Time skip)

When we arrived at the cafe, the four of us had gotten here quicker than the others. I walked inside and made everyone's usual drink, everyone except Todo who I didn't know what he wanted. "What do you want?"

"Oh just and iced Latte is fine."

"Ok. By the way this doesn't count as one of you free drinks either."

"That's alright, I'll still tip you nicely."

I rolled my eyes, I was about halfway finished with the sinks when people started to arrive. First it was Kiri and Bakugo, then Mina and Tsuyu. We were all settled in and I was about to sit down when Momo walked in. Todoroki stood up and looked on the defensive side. "What's wrong," I asked.

"Why is this Bitch here?"

"Hello... baby."