Chapter 28

(Midoryia P.O.V.)

I wake up stretching, wiggling myself out of Todoroki's arms I go to the bath and yawn. Looking at myself in the mirror I smile at the mate mark on my neck, the feeling so deep. It takes me a moment to notice my very fluffy hair all messy, "oh dear. Time for a shower I guess."

Getting into the large marbled shower I feel the warm water run over me. I turn up to it to let it hit my face, I run my hand softly on my shoulder and smile again. I can't stop smiling, I think to myself. He makes me so happy. That's when an idea hits me. I finish up my shower quickly and get dressed. Placing a small kiss on Todoroki's head and write him a small note for when he wakes up.

Grabbing my little black apron and tapping my shoe as I open the door, Todo's driver met me out by the car and opened the back seat door for me. "Oh thank you but I think I'm gonna take the bus today." I smile at him.

"Alright," he replies softly closing the door again. "Call me if you need a driver."

I nod and walk down the long drive way to the gate, smiling the whole way. Something about today makes it hard not to. Being aware of my surroundings I make it safely to the bus stop and sit at the bench, swinging my legs slowly. I pull my small backpack into my lap and ruffle the dark green mop on my head.

Once the bus pulls up I hop to my feet and take a step into the bus scanning my transit card and finding a seat by the middle doors. I stare at my red sneakers before pulling out my phone to scroll through social media. Eventually that gets boring too and I just look out the window, watching the houses change from large and very well made to smaller and more similar. When I notice the next stop is mine I pull the wire to ring the driver.

When he stops the bus I thank him and skip the rest of way to work, unlocking the door to the cafe I go to the back and put my jacket on the hook. I pull the apron over my head and see that my roots are showing, "gotta put some green back in then."

I start up the machines and finally turn the lights on, cause of course I have to do everything in the dark at first. I chuckle to myself and put some pastries and things out, I make myself a coffee and do a quick sweep. I wipe down the tables and put the chairs down, I take a sip of my coffee and sigh smiling. "Let's open this shit show."

I switch the sign to open and go behind the counter to finish my coffee. First it's the early bird usuals and a couple that come in. Knowing full well Kiri won't be coming in today because Bakugou is still in rut. I tighten my apron prepared to work hard.

(Time skip- end of day)

Stretching and wiping the sweat from my brow I close up the store and sigh. That's when I remember that I hadn't texted Todo. I pull out my phone and see lots of texts and calls from him. I open them and start to reply when I get tackled in an embrace. HOLY SHIT!

I don't even have to see who it is, his scent is so familiar and so warm, I smile and hug him back. I hum softly enjoying this, but it changes quick when the pain in my heart is combined with the sound of his sniffles and tears. I push away just enough to see his face, one hand on his shoulder and one on his cheek wiping tears. A wave of guilt washes over me, "I'm sorry love. It was busy today, I know I should have texted you. I know you were worried, I get why you could be mad. Especially with wha-"

I'm cut off when his lips are softly placed on mine, I kiss back leaning into him a bit. I continue to rub his cheek. We stay this way for a few minutes. When he finally pulls away I look at him. He gently sets his forehead on mine, "despite not entirely knowing where you were part of me knew you were okay. But my mind got the best of me and I started to worry, I love you so much Izu, I can't loose you."

"And you won't. I promise." I kiss his forehead softly, "now wanna go get some hot pot?"

He nods slowly and wipes his face, intertwining his fingers with mine he walks me to his car. And we sit holding hands again, we drive to a good family owned hot pot place and we wait for a table. Our hands always finding the other after they separate. Once we get a table I bounce in my chair lightly looking through the menu, I gasp. "Let's get the Pork and Veggie one! Please please please Todo~~!" I smile at him very giddy about some good food.

He agrees and waves the waiter over, ordering for us he gets us some tea as well. "Thank you ma'am."

"Of course anything for a cute couple like you two." She smiles sweetly and bows as she walks off.

Part of me wanted to say "fun sally someone who isn't interested in killing or fucking either of us." The other part of me was feeling a bit sassy and took control of my mouth, "well isn't that rude to assume we're a couple. We could be two friends at a dinner."

This makes Todoroki chuckle. I've always liked his laugh, it's inviting.

(Another time skip cause I'm lazy)

On the drive home I am scrolling through Insta when I see a post from Uraraka of her and Iida with Tsu. I read the caption and basically scream. Todo swerves abut out of surprise and takes a deep breath, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah sorry just, Iida and Uraraka just asked Tsuyu to be their partner and she said yes! So that means that my Ot3 has finally come to real life! I'm so happy for them!" I can't stop smiling and it's absolutely crazy.

The rest of the car ride is just me smiling at posts and things talking to Todoroki, and right before we get to the house I shout Todoroki  to stop, I open the car door and throw up on the side of the road. I throw up all the good hot pot and ice cream I had. It doesn't taste good coming back up.

Don't tell me I'm sick again.