35

MAY(POV)

I had so much stuff on my mind from meeting my sister and grandma, Pooh and Toosii popping up on me. I decided not to say anything to my dad about him telling Toosii where we was. I was gone have to see him one day but I was hoping that it wasn't this soon.

Hopefully he got the message to move on. Right now I just couldn't see myself talking to anyone. I needed to put the focus back on myself and kids.

It was now 3 o'clock in the morning and we were in our room getting ready for bed. I FaceTimed Jas and Hannah to see the kids but neither of them answered it was late so I figured they were sleep.

"Goodnight dad,"I told him as I laid back in bed.

"Goodnight May,"he said as he got in the other bed.

I checked my phone one more time to see that I had a text from an unknown number that read "Goodnight beautiful" and my mind instantly went to Chris. I ignored his text and placed my phone down and went to sleep.

7 hours later

I woke up to the smell of cinnamon rolls which made me roll out of bed. My dad ordered room service for us and smelled good as hell.

"Thanks dad I'm starving like crazy,"I said as I went in the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

"Shid you better come on. My mouth watering like a motherfucker,"he said grabbing a plate.

We sat down at the table and started to eat our food and we talked about today and how stuff was gone happen.

"I think I'm ready to get this over with,"I said putting my plate in the sink.

"Me too. I hope your sister doesn't hate me,"he said.

"She won't hate you dad. After you tell her what happen I'm sure she will understand like I did. Just give her time if she needs it. But you know what's the funny part I never asked you what her name was."

"Jaylin,"he said getting up from the table.

"Okay and what's my grandma name?"

"Rhonda Mae. But everybody calls her Madea,"he said.

"Okay well not more talking I'm ready. I have to make a great first impression,"I said going in the bathroom to freshen up.

Once I was done with my hygiene I looked through my luggage to see what I wanted to wear. I decided on a two piece jumpsuit it was simple so I wasn't doing too much. I took a mirror selfie before heading out the door.

My dad and I got on the elevator and went into the lobby to call valet to bring us a rental car that the hotel rented out

My dad and I got on the elevator and went into the lobby to call valet to bring us a rental car that the hotel rented out. We got into the black Lamborghini and headed towards my grandmas house.

It was about a 20 minute drive but once we made it there I got out the car to a medium size house that looked like someone grandmas house would if you know what I mean.