8

Waking up the next morning I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. I took a bath and did my other hygiene put on my robe and tied it up. I grabbed Andre out of the bed and changed his pamper. I can honestly say that to be 16 this parenting stuff has been okay. I haven't heard or seen Jackie but I do know she doesn't stay in the house anymore.

Pacing back and forth I was trying to figure out what I was going to wear and do to my hair. I grabbed all my bags and decided to see what I can put together. Before I could decide Andre started crying and I figured that he was hungry so I made him a bottle,sat him in his swing and placed a blanket under him to hold the bottle in his mouth.

I decided on something simple to start my day off. I decided on my red strapless crop top, high waisted skinny jeans and a pair of white and red vans. I put On my brand new glasses that I got from the eye doctor. I didn't know how to put in contacts so I didn't bother to try. My hair was short so I didn't know what to do with it. I needed a perm so I didn't know what to do with it. I decided to slick it back into a ponytail and call it a day.

I grabbed Andre as I finished to get him dressed. I put him on a red overall and some black and red socks and put a hat on his head. I grabbed my phone off the night stand placed it in my back pocket and walked out the room. I over heard a lot of people downstairs so I definitely got nervous. As I walked down stairs there was a lot of people and I got a lot of weird stares.

"Who is that girl?" I over heard this girl say. "Plus she got a whole baby and she look young," the other girl said. I kept walking looking around there were plenty of pretty females in the room which made me lose the lil confidence I had gained over the few week I have been here.

I grew very nervous walking and not looking where I was going until I bumped into someone on mistake.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said picking up Andre pacifier off the floor.

"Damn you need to watch out where the fuck you going," the girl said as soon as she turned around.

I finally decided to look up and it was Alexis. My heart started pounding quick as hell. She had on all this designer clothing and here I was with this regular outfit on.

"Damn you need me to beat your ass again or some. You're lucky I'm at pops house or I would've dragged your ass outta here. What the fuck are you doing here anyways. We don't fuck with nobody poor," she said as she stared me up and down.

Before I could say anything Mr. Gater popped out of no where.

"May I see you have met my daughter in law Alexis," he said giving me a hug.

"We are well acquainted ain't that right May?" She asked with a ugly look.

"Yeah I know Alexis," I said trying to hold back the fear that was in my voice.

"Well there's someone I want you too meet. My Godson is here which is Alexis's boyfriend he is out back. Maybe y'all can get to know each other and grow a brotherly sisterly bond Mr.Gater said with a smile.

Walking out back the smell of BBQ on the grill hit my nose and it smelled good. There were children in the pool, card games going on, and you even had females dancing. We walked up to a group of guys and they all turned around when Mr. Gater got their attention and I couldn't help but to notice one of them was Toosii.

TOOSII (POV)

My Godfather since I was practically Little was having a get together today and I was gone slide through to chill for a while. It's only right if I did this nigga been a father to me since my real dad walked out on me once my mom passed. I really don't get to deep into my family shit because it's something I don't like talking about.