28

MAY(POV)

Later that night

I watched as my kids slept on the bed while I scrolled down my phone. It was time to put all of this too an end. I was waiting on Jas to get out the shower so she could keep an eye on them for me.

"I'm out,"she said as she opened the door. "Make sure you go get my damn grandbaby. I haven't even gotten a chance to kiss her,"she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Ma you know I got you,"I said as I walked out my room.

I hopped in my car heading towards the trap where Toosii told me they would be. Once I arrived there I got out and headed towards the door. Before I could knock the door flew open with the same guy I had an altercation with years ago. He was so disrespectful.

I walked in ignoring his presence and honestly did know why he was here trying to help me get my baby back when she has nothing to do with him period.

I walked upstairs to the room Toosii was in and sat on the couch. I figured he was in the bathroom so I waited on him too come out.

"Damn ma you almost got shot I ain't know yo ass was in here,"he said laughing.

"Whatever Toosii,"I said laughing. "But I do want to know why is the same guy that disrespected me that day here? He don't have to help me get my baby back I don't fuck with him."

"May don't act like that he was on drugs then and had some shìt going on in his life. He been wanted to apologize to you but I told him it wasn't a good time ma."

"Okay I'm here he can apologize too me now cause I don't wanna be around him if he don't."

"Aye Dre come here,"Toosii yelled.

I sat there patiently waiting on him to come upstairs to apologize to me because that's not a way you talk to a female not me anyways I'm far from these hoes he talk to on a daily.

"Wassup,"he said as he entered the room.

"Man apologize to her gone get this shit over wit. I told her you been wanted to but shit wasn't right,"Toosii told him.

"Aye May I'm sorry. Shit was wild and I'm man enough to apologize. My head wasn't straight but that ain't no reason for me to disrespect any female,"Dre said.

"Okay I accept your apology. I don't hold grudges I just wanted an apology that's it,"I said.

"Bet,"he said as he sat down on the couch across from me.

"We about to head out now right?" I asked as I got up from the couch.

"Yeah waitin on pops he should be pulling up in about 5 mins,"Toosii said.

As soon as he said it Damion started walking in the room.

"Man let's go. Let's get this shit over with. Somebody go get the bitch from the basement,"he said as he grabbed the bag full of guns and weed.

We all exited out the trap and got in the vans so we could head to get on the jet.

I stared out the window of the van just thinking about my baby I hope that she is okay and alive. I don't know Shay's motive behind all this but I hope she doesn't have the guts to kill an innocent baby when she Had a daughter.

"You good?," Toosii whispered for only me to hear him.

"Yeah I'm okay just thinking that's all,"I told him.

"Aight bet,"he said as he scrolled on his phone.

After a good 15 minutes passed we was getting out of the van and heading up the stairs to get on the jet. I sat my belongings down once I opened the room door. I didn't want to be upfront because I didn't like the smell of smoke from weed.