12

MAY(POV)

It's been 2 weeks since I talked or seen Pooh. I can honestly say I miss him but I will not give in and make him think I'm some type rebound he can run to when he ain't getting any ass from another female.

I was currently getting out the tub after sitting in there soaking and thinking for about 45 minutes. It was movie night tonight for me and the fam. I set up this movie night on every Friday night so we could spend time as a family because that's what important to me. I decided to open up my closet to see what I could wear to the store to grab a couple things for tonight's event.

I grabbed something simple a white fitted dress with a pair of white sandals and called it a day.

Walking downstairs I seen Andre crawling around on the floor playing with his blocks. Jas was to busy taking pictures uploading them on social media. I grabbed Andre off the floor giving him so many kisses and hugs he was getting big so fast I decided to take a picture of him to save in my phone.

Giving Andre one more kiss I decided to head to the store but first I wanted to pick Hannah up so she could ride

Giving Andre one more kiss I decided to head to the store but first I wanted to pick Hannah up so she could ride. She was about 25 mins away so I enjoyed the ride by listening to music.

Arriving at a red light I couldn't help but to notice the prostitutes and crackheads on the corner. It was crazy how so many of them were on one corner. I happened to see this one lady that stood out the most. She had on dirty clothes that was way to big for her. Her hair was all over her head and she was skinny as hell almost as if she was already dying. I stared at the lady for so long I forgot that I was sitting at a red light. The lady turned my way when she heard the other drivers blowing their horns and that lady turned out to be someone I never thought I would see again ....Jackie.

As I pulled off I felt the sudden urge to puke. I pulled over as fast as I could to jump out the car and let it all out. I don't know why me seeing her made me feel some type of way. That one thing that I could never get over came right back to my head and the more I thought about it the more I began to gag in the process.

Something like that is something I would never get over at all. How could a mother sit there and let someone do that to their child, their flesh and blood. I will never forgive her for what she did. I hate her and if I see her I don't know what I'll do.

As I got back in the car I had two messages and decided to reply to both.