11

MAY

It's finally time for my first day back at school. I enjoyed the months that I was out and I also enjoyed the couple of days before I had to return. I spent my New Years with my family and also with Pooh. We really have been getting to know each other. We have some things in common for the most part.

I jumped out of bed rushing to the bathroom to start off my day. I knew I had to look a certain way because I don't wanna be remembered as the dirty lame girl anymore. Luckily with the money Mr.Gater gave me mom helped me with my shopping, hair, and makeup. Once I was finished getting dressed I looked in the mirror to examine myself. I think I looked okay for the most part.

I walked down stairs to momma Jas sitting in Mr.Gater lap while holding Andre. He looked so cute in his Mickey Mouse onesie so I decided to take a picture.

"While you're taking pictures of Andre come over here so I can take your picture girl you look great. It's time to shit on those bitches at yo school boo."

Yeah I told Jas pretty much everything. We had the best motherly daughter bond ever. So she knew about Shay and Hannah. Speaking of Hannah I can't wait to see her today.

"Okay just one picture Jas. I don't wanna be late on my first day back."

"Okay okay. Let me get my phone," she said as she rushed to the kitchen.

After she took my picture and sent it to my phone. I left out the house to get in my car. I couldn't wait to pull up at school.

Once I got in the car I decided not to play any music because I recently just learned how to drive and I did not wanna be distracted.

Pulling up to school I checked my makeup again and got out. There was people outside staring as I got out. I even heard people saying how I don't look so poor anymore and how I finally want to come back to school. I ignored all their comments and went inside.

I got inside and instantly got sick to my stomach. I was so nervous about showing up after all these months but I had to pull it together if I wanted to get through the day.

I walked to my locker to check inside when I was bumped by some girl that I didn't know at all.

"Baby girl this my locker now. You haven't been here in years move around. Shit ain't the same since you left," she said opening the locker.

I ignored her and tossed my book bag over my shoulder and walked towards the cafeteria. I love cafeteria food and even though I don't have to imma still eat it besides the food wasn't terrible.

"Mayyyy!!!!!"

I heard someone screaming as I turned out.

"Bitch look at you. You look so good. Bitch you poppin and shit," Hannah said as she gave me a hug.

"Girl I missed you so much I haven't been seen you in so long. We have so much to catch up on. I'm back in school now so we're gonna link all the time now."

"Bitch I got a lot to tell you. Let's go in the gym so we can catch up before class starts."

She literally told me everything that was going on in school. I shook my head to mostly everything. One thing I didn't miss was the mess that was going on.

We had about 10 mins left in the gym when I noticed Shay was walking in with Alexis right beside her. I couldn't believe after all the drama Shay would befriend her. I guess that's what shady bitches do. Befriend someone because they have something in common and that's being haters.

"Well well we'll if it isn't little miss May. Nice to see you back in school. Hopefully you can last long without getting beat up," Shay said laughing.

Beat the Oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें